Rss Burn Down Orphanage

AK47 JATHA LION

^You should see the mentality of the kids brainwashed by them. They work internationally as the HSS which begins indoctrination at a young age, mixing the thing with fun and games to make them artificially like the religion. They say alot of crap about Guru Maharaj (usual rubbish), there was once some real khota spewing his rubbish on the net, this guy went one up and actually started insulting Maharaj. A channel 4 news report covered how the HSS sent funds to India for the RSS to use in the Gujrat Massacres.

The Sangh Parivar is one of the panth's main dushmans. It's unfortunate but I don't see the govt. (british) banning them anytime soon, some drastic action needs to be taken but there seems to be nobody available to do it.

I believe that i say what i am about to say with much given thought, great conviction and responsibility.

Fellow sangat,

I believe all other means have truly been exhausted and failed....

Its now truly up to us all. unTill the day comes that we truly unite and stand against what is rong and for what is right by leaving moh and standing up with a sword in hand, we shall keep on being oppresed by rss and killed. its up 2 us all. choice is ours.

Are we going to realise right now before things plunge further into chaos?, or are we going to get wacked up and killed off for a few more decades and then finally realise and walk on the right path. Its the cross roads we're at now. Everyone should do what they can within their own limits to cleanse the world of fanatics who wish to destroy sikhism.

I wont say more than this, because nowdays whenever I try to speak my mind.. friends, family and many respectable older responsible people often do stop me , and say that it is not the way..

Even BBC radio presenters and certain columnists, seem to have signed up to an anti-sikh agenda as of late and jump on "shut the sikhs up who highlight human rights violations" bandwagon. I wont mention their names but we all know who they are, they know who they are also.

But the truth of the matter is , hindu extremists may rape as many sikh women as they wish, kill as many infants as they want, burn down as many sikh houses as they like , wipe out as many sikhs as they desire....

But the sikhs that exist today , exist because our ancestors lived on horseback and starved in forests eating the leaves off the trees while putting up a fight...

Many forget and need reminding, We are descendants of the same Guru who walked into a battlefield with a band of 40 sikhs and occupied the mud fort to make a stand against an army of no less than 100,000 and emerged victorious so the seed of sikhism would live on. The same guru who disposed of whomever tried scaling the wall of the mud fort, with a single arrow discharged striking them in the chest ,drenching them in their own blood before they collapsed to the ground with a thudder, (which is autobiographically depicted in the dasam granth)

Remeber 1 thing, just like the shahibzadeh said to wazir khan in his court before being bricked alive they said, wazir, remember this, u may subject us to whatever torture u want but remember 1 thing, there will come a day when khalsa will trample its horses upon your chest.

These wise words were fulfilled by Banda singh bahadur who raised Sirhind to the ground with a band of a mere few thousand who breeched the fortified walls of the city and battled an estimated 30,000 strong army.

To this day the sikh nation has never let any1 who has commited a major atrocity on sikhs survive. Time of justicebeing delivered has varied greatly , sumtimes taking years. Sure theres many still living it large now but every dog has its day.

fateh