Take At Look At This !

Khalsa Army

this is so wrong - anyone go to these gurudwaras?

if u go to the gurudwara - ask the committe to cancel and explain why - if they dont let up - make it clear that u protest and do so on the day

it's not a gurdwara, it's a dera. nanaksar usually preaches unity and tolerance among religions. i've seen a sindhi doing keertan in a topi in their dera. i've seen muslims attending diwan there.

it's their thing. if it happened in a gurdwara, i'd be more worried.

.....and theres me thinking that Gurdwara is for all religions, caste or creed....I was obviously wrong.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dare one of u yodhe to go and listen to the entire katha

all of it

Iv already listened to one of his katha...He did it on the importance of naam in Sikhi...He was like Osho Rajneesh..a non-sikh explaining Sikhi better than some of our own parcharaaks..

Oh and he's doing a programme at Soho Rd Gurdwara aswell not just Nanaksar Guru ghars.. :)

What a bunch of jokers we've become. Have any of you actually listened to this guy speak? He knows more Gurbani and does better parchaar of Sikhi than most of our 'Sikh' Parcharaks.

Don't judge people by their appearance.

They judge them because they are different faiths aka Hindu Muslims etc, I agree with you about the "bunch of jokers" part.

Sikhi is supposed to be:

A path of perfect and universal Love totally free from man-made barriers of colour, caste, creed and status. It is a path which radiates with a deep thirst for the Divine and with the highest gospel of purity of heart, mind, body, speech and deeds. It is a path which establishes brotherhood of the whole global community irrespective of colour, caste, creed, race and -nationality purely on the basis and foundation of love and equality, all being the children of the same lovable God

But listening to others on the forum, it seems that the above paragraph doesnt have any place or meaning in Sikhi. Shame

i dare one of u yodhe to go and listen to the entire katha

all of it

Iv already listened to one of his katha...He did it on the importance of naam in Sikhi...He was like Osho Rajneesh..a non-sikh explaining Sikhi better than some of our own parcharaaks..

Oh and he's doing a programme at Soho Rd Gurdwara aswell not just Nanaksar Guru ghars.. :)

i hope he's not like "osho" in other ways! :o

it disturbs me that people think a pervert can explain sikhi better than a sikh. :(

\

.....and theres me thinking that Gurdwara is for all religions, caste or creed....I was obviously wrong.

no, you were not wrong at all. Gurdwara is for everyone. Gurbani is also for everyone. but that doesn't mean we need to give people who can talk about Gurbani a cult following...

my comment about it not happening in Gurdwara was unnecessary, and i apologize for that.

but the fact that we have to hire people from other faiths to explain our own faith to us disturbs me for some reason.

i hope he's not like "osho" in other ways! :o

it disturbs me that people think a pervert can explain sikhi better than a sikh. :(

Actually bhenji Osho's translation of Japji Sahib is one of the most remarkable things I've read. I read it when I was 15 and every other religion started to seem tasteless in front of Sahib Sri Guru Nanak Dev Jee's philosophy. Many people urged me not to read him, but I couldn't stop myself. I have those 2 books, entitled The True Name volumes 1 and 2. I would recommend them to everyone, Sikh and non-Sikh alike to get a deeper understanding of Sahib Sri Guru Nanak Dev Jee's philosophy. However I do agree with you about loads of other things about Osho that are pretty dodgy, not to forget the fact that most people know him only because of what they've heard about his ashrams in Pune and what goes on there :6 .

\

no, you were not wrong at all. Gurdwara is for everyone. Gurbani is also for everyone. but that doesn't mean we need to give people who can talk about Gurbani a cult following...

my comment about it not happening in Gurdwara was unnecessary, and i apologize for that.

but the fact that we have to hire people from other faiths to explain our own faith to us disturbs me for some reason.

But thats what you got to get over, you remember our living Guru, Guru Granth Sahib Ji, it has bani from other people from different faiths. i.e. kabir ji, who was a suffi saint, so why can't we accept teachings and katha from other faiths who have knowledge of Sikhi, maybe they could teach us a few things. End of the day we going to be in love of the teachings not from where its come from.

I dont believe in cults so I aint promoting that in any case.