Jealousy And Love....etc The Usual Cr*p

Guest jus_som1

Guest jus_som1

I have a good education with a promising future, have a roof over my head, have come into sikhi slowly, have a nice selection of friends but would rather have more sikh friends BUT BUT BUT i find myself getting more and more jealous as i get older of when i hear stories of my guy mates gettin girlfriends or getting engaged. i know its all in Gods hands but i keep getting jealous that ive never been able to find anyone or no one has come my way etc i dont know what to do...........i wana marry an amritdhari girl but im not amritdhari and when i do meet amridhari girls i eventually find out they more or less all of them get into secret relationships and then get up to kaami stuff....its like a big slap in the face of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji...........what do you guys think???

1. This is kalyug.

2. Balance is maintained by karams, you will get/receive something as per them and as per Vaheguru's grace.

...Try not to worry too much, try not to think about how others are up to kaami stuff. Why do you worry?

The Lord is there to see every one to justice, :) , then why worry brother.

Another thing, something that you want so bad right now could very well be the only thing you could/would wish never happened to you. It can turn out to be very bad.....Without his name, kuch ni hega...sabb chooth...I cant explain it....Pray...

Instead of thinking about things not being right, just get lost in Japping Naam ...day and night, find your true love. Find the lord.

Rest assured, he will take care of everything you need in this world.

Do Not Copy Others...

This Life Is Given To You Not Others...

As Far As I Know...Even Your Parents Don't Come With You When You Die...

First Of All...Take Amrit...Take Amrit...Take Amrit...

This Will Solve All Of Your Problems...

By Taking Amrit , Maharaj Ji Tells You That From Now On...You Are Mine...I Will Take Care Of You...Don't Worry About Anything...

Don't Mind Me...The Force Thats Making You Jealous Is Lust...Think Over it...And Get Rid Of It...Try Not To Concentrate On Other People's Body Too Much...It Will Help You Get Rid Of This Evil force...