Importance Of Hair In Sikhism

Nehmat

Keson Kaha Bigadia, Je Moonde Sau Baar...

Man Ko Kahe Na Moondiye, Jaamein Vishey Vikaar...

What harm have the hair done, you shave them hundred times

Why not shave the mind, that's filled with poisonous thoughts

I have seen people ask many times...Will keeping hair get you a place in SACHKHAND?

Well, think about what you've just asked...In Ardaas we remember those Shaheeds who died but didn't cut their hair...and the line when we pray to god "Sikha Nu Sikhi Daan, KES Daan, Rehat Daan..."

So...of course keeping your hair will get you a place in Sachkhand but you have to also follow your rehat of being a SIKH...

...That is being Kind hearted and Patient...And FORGIVING...forgiving...forgiving...

I have seen people ask many times...Will keeping hair get you a place in SACHKHAND?

Well, think about what you've just asked...In Ardaas we remember those Shaheeds who died but didn't cut their hair...and the line when we pray to god "Sikha Nu Sikhi Daan, KES Daan, Rehat Daan..."

So...of course keeping your hair will get you a place in Sachkhand but you have to also follow your rehat of being a SIKH...

...That is being Kind hearted and Patient...And FORGIVING...forgiving...forgiving...

There is alot more to it than keeping hair...Sikhi is a narrow path and only a handful in the world achieve SACHKHAND and its not easy as ABC to merge with lord.....you need to have avasta like Baba Nand Singh Ji to reach such a place.

There is alot more to it than keeping hair...Sikhi is a narrow path and only a handful in the world achieve SACHKHAND and its not easy as ABC to merge with lord.....you need to have avasta like Baba Nand Singh Ji to reach such a place.

As mentioned in my post...read again...

It is easy as ABC to merge into god...JUST simply LOVE him...thats all...

LOVE HIM LOVE HIM LOVE HIM.. :)

As mentioned in my post...read again...

It is easy as ABC to merge into god...JUST simply LOVE him...thats all...

LOVE HIM LOVE HIM LOVE HIM.. :)

Yes true, but thats the hardest part for many of us! Hence difficult!

:) )))) i am a bibi with alot of kes on ma face trust me singhnio not a little but alot ma face is fulll of it and they come of ma face like four inches and i am onli 17 im gnna be 18 in nov this yer(2008)

and i used to remove em but i kept them now for a year hunn and with the grace of the guru i love em respect em and i hope i get beatn if i remove em lol singhnia shudnt be removn kes from anywere bleachn em waxing trimmming or on if it natural form that waheguru has givn u is real beauty not modernisn....we fear society society media alll the gals look great but heyyu we are singhnia we are the daughters of guru gobind singh ji we neeed to have the sikhi roooop.....i removed kes of ma facwe in sept last yer( was under soo much presssure to remove em) and many bibiya cover there face cos they have kes on it but i covered ma face coz i had no kes on it i was sooo ashamed soo ashamed i let out o huge cry in infront of ma youth sangat singhs and singhnia and i cudnt stop crying out side sach khand roooom i cried alot i went thro soo much emotional pain sooo much ilove ma kes guru kirpa and no one any earthly person can take that away from me....love me kes alot man i cant tell u i cant even explain the amount of pyaar i have for me kes lol i no its sounds hankaaareee but its tru hunna alll with gguru jis blesssing i am feeling like this

i love me slough sangat (i live in sloughh(UK) they have helped me alot such gursikhs and i love guru ji alot

love u guys

hope every one stay ion chardi kalllllla bibiya think bwt it wen u remove the kes what are u doing..do u think ur pitta ji guru gobind singh ji wud be proud think of bhai taru singh ji dhan dhan bhai taru singh ji dhan dhan one of me fav shaheeeeds dhan ya bhai taru singh ji dhan ya

he had his scalp cut of as his kes wudnt cut wahegru the power of naaam bani that effected his kes that wudnt cut wahegru singhs singhnia think bwt it i have alot more to say on this topic and it will take alot more space lol if u need to contact me u can singhny_gurpreet@hotmail.co.uk and i can help any one hu wants to keep kes

im no one hi im the i cant even be the dust of ur shoes please sangat ji blesss me but it wud be an honour if i can help gursikhs like u!!!!!!!!!!!!!

singhny_gurpreet@hotmail.co.uk

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ke fatteehhhhhh

Waheguru...

Bibi you are a brave....a very brave soul...

Not many have this courage...God Bless you...

May you always cherish this love for Maharaj ji...And may it keep increasing...

I talk about "accepting his HUKAM"...You showed exactly how to accept it!...

I want to thank you...thank you for sharing your views with us ...It really means a lot =)