Aath Pehar Salahe...

Nehmat

My heart's in love with this shabad...

It's called the shabad attack...It happens to me once in while..and then I feel like making the whole world listen to it :lol:

Anyway, forget about the world for now, I thought the sangat must listen to it...It's SOOOOooooOO very beautifully voiced by Bhai Harjinder Singh Ji...

All of you must listen to it...It's a Hukam..(from god... :lol: )..j/k

It can downloaded from www.sikhroots.com:

click on Multimedia, then click on Audio, then click on international keertani , then click on Bhai Harjinder Singh Ji, and then click on "Ohla" and then on: Aath Pehar Salahe

See it's easy :)

Yes, I love that shabad too...

Bhai Harjinder Singh Ji is so blessed...His voice is just amazing...

Listen to Bhai Niranjan Singh Ji...His voice is awesome...Especially the shabads : "Daya Karo" and "Mangana Mangan Neeka"...

I guess it's not only the voice factor...but also their love for god :)

Yes, its some form of magic in their voices.....maybe something similar to the sound current of the naad, bliss...

Some shabads along with the singers just pierce through your heart and mind, and you feel the hunger for the love of maharaj that you just cant wait....you just want all this wait to be over and be with param-aatma, at his feet, absorbed within his light.

If only it was that simple, :(

Vaheguru blesses his lovers with peace, please bless me vaheguru, calm my filthy mind, bless me so I remain absorbed in your naam day and night.

Yes, its some form of magic in their voices.....maybe something similar to the sound current of the naad, bliss...

Some shabads along with the singers just pierce through your heart and mind, and you feel the hunger for the love of maharaj that you just cant wait....you just want all this wait to be over and be with param-aatma, at his feet, absorbed within his light.

If only it was that simple, :(

Vaheguru blesses his lovers with peace, please bless me vaheguru, calm my filthy mind, bless me so I remain absorbed in your naam day and night.

You know...Maharaj ji makes us listen to shabads which suit our current state "avastha"...

You are going through the stage called "Bairaag" or Birha (your favorite shabad) ;)

Thx for sharing.

This one is one of my favorites:

Birha Birha

Click on the first track; Birha Birha.

Everyone should share their fav ones.

Aath Pehar Salahe is lovely Shabad and has been sung beautifully also. . .

Birha Birha is a beautiful Shabad, wanted the translation but can't seem to locate it (poor research skills perhaps?) . . . If anyone can find the translation, please post it up. Many thanks :)

birhaa birhaa aakhee-ai birhaa too sultaan.

Many talk of the pain and suffering of separation; O pain, you are the ruler of all.

fareedaa jit tan birahu na oopjai so tan jaan masaan. ||36||

Fareed, that body, within which love of the Lord does not well up - look upon that body as a cremation ground. ||36||

Birha Birha http://www.rajkaregakhalsa.net/Gurbani/Amrit/5246.html

http://www.sikhee.com/audio/sikhee.php?q=f&f=%2FKirtan

Most of the Kirtan files are now provided with a "View Gurbani" link underneath to point out where the Gurbani sang in the Kirtan comes from. Therefore you can easily understand the Gurbani in Gurmukhi, English or Transliteration and sing along.