Is Dera-sikh Row Taking Radical Turn?

SaRpAnCh

spaminder singh has no idea of how bittu helped run the movement in the late 1980's and early 90's.

all he understands is what the indian media puts into the papers to confuse people like him - well intentioned but without any actual knowledge

Yes only you and Bittu have knowledge. Bittu himself admits to his links with Sukhi cat and his wedding invitation. Nothing you can say will change this. Bittu has been exposed and everyone knows of his parleys with GOI agents during the 1980s and 1990s. Ask him yourself to sit a lie detector test and answer questions on his GOI links.

south punjab, sangur in particular was at the turn of 2000, a pro khalistani area. Mann managed to somehow lose this to the Akalis. Bittu is trying to win it back at a grass roots level. Sant Ji started in the villages. Village power is Sikh power.

Here you show your total lack of awareness. Sangrur as with other southern areas of Punjab are neglected when it comes to investment/infrastructure. The locals wanted a change from congress and akalis to see if someone could better them. SS Mann failed as he was too busy trying to build libraries in honour of Jinnah than roads and bridges with his parliamentary stipend.

if bittu is so bad, why have barapind and cheema joined him? people who have spent years in jail.

You tell me why they were released. Considering to this day there are people detained in Jodhpur jail from the 1980s how can these sellouts be released so easily ?

remember mann spent years in jail - why was he released? why wasnt he killed? your arguments in this respect are childish.

Only one brainwashed childish person on this thread and that is you. Like the followers of the pakhandi sirsa wala you too are following Bittu and co like a lemming.

zaffarwal (kcf) and some babbars will call manochahal a localised warlord only interested in gurdaspur taran taran area yet you will call him a hero.

Who cares what Zaffarwal says. He has been exposed and everything he says can be taken with a pinch of salt. Zaffarwal openly surrendered to police in a pre planned drama yet you want to use him to belittle the sacrifice of Shaheed Baba Manochal Ji. Have some sharam, on the one hand you paint Bittu as having given huge sacrifices yet you question Shaheed Baba Manochal. He gave the ultimate sacrifice unlike your Bittu who surrendered.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spaminder singh has no idea of how bittu helped run the movement in the late 1980's and early 90's.

all he understands is what the indian media puts into the papers to confuse people like him - well intentioned but without any actual knowledge

Yes only you and Bittu have knowledge. Bittu himself admits to his links with Sukhi cat and his wedding invitation. Nothing you can say will change this. Bittu has been exposed and everyone knows of his parleys with GOI agents during the 1980s and 1990s. Ask him yourself to sit a lie detector test and answer questions on his GOI links.

please tell me when and where bittu admits his links to that cat. just because he turns up to his wedding? is that admitting you have links to someone? did not sant ji sit in the same room as giani zail singh at manchanda's funeral? does that mean those rumours about sant ji being a brainchild of sanjay and zail singh are true?

south punjab, sangur in particular was at the turn of 2000, a pro khalistani area. Mann managed to somehow lose this to the Akalis. Bittu is trying to win it back at a grass roots level. Sant Ji started in the villages. Village power is Sikh power.

Here you show your total lack of awareness. Sangrur as with other southern areas of Punjab are neglected when it comes to investment/infrastructure. The locals wanted a change from congress and akalis to see if someone could better them. SS Mann failed as he was too busy trying to build libraries in honour of Jinnah than roads and bridges with his parliamentary stipend.

i am aware of these poor areas - that is why i called it backward! perhaps you should read what i wrote before you reply. in any case these areas have been pro khalistani look at the election results since 1989 - and like i said above and as you confirmed, mann lost this area because he was an <banned word filter activated>, doing <banned word filter activated> policies. i dont see the point you are trying to make in your reply. you are merely confirming what i said.

if bittu is so bad, why have barapind and cheema joined him? people who have spent years in jail.

You tell me why they were released. Considering to this day there are people detained in Jodhpur jail from the 1980s how can these sellouts be released so easily ?

i am not the judge who released them and neither are you. you call them sellouts? mighty brave of you considering these men spent years in jail in the USA before being shipped off back to india. how many thousands of dollars were sent from california to ensure they won their cases? you dont know because you automatically think just because they get released they are sellouts. clever logical that. the singhs in jodpur havent had thousands of dollars spent on their legal cases. akalis have never helped. nor has mann for that matter. i know bittu has asked for funds from the usa to fight their cases but no-one is sending anything at the minute.

remember mann spent years in jail - why was he released? why wasnt he killed? your arguments in this respect are childish.

Only one brainwashed childish person on this thread and that is you. Like the followers of the pakhandi sirsa wala you too are following Bittu and co like a lemming.

i said your argument was childish. i didnt say you were childish. theres a difference yet you wont hesitate to call me childish. your logic is whoever didnt get killed is a sellout. by that warped logic, mann is a sellout. damn, even baba thakur singh of the taksal was a sellout. think before you speak.

zaffarwal (kcf) and some babbars will call manochahal a localised warlord only interested in gurdaspur taran taran area yet you will call him a hero.

Who cares what Zaffarwal says. He has been exposed and everything he says can be taken with a pinch of salt. Zaffarwal openly surrendered to police in a pre planned drama yet you want to use him to belittle the sacrifice of Shaheed Baba Manochal Ji. Have some sharam, on the one hand you paint Bittu as having given huge sacrifices yet you question Shaheed Baba Manochal. He gave the ultimate sacrifice unlike your Bittu who surrendered.

pettigrew in her book mentions that several kcf militants including zaffarwal thought manochahal was just a localised warlord. i didnt say i thought he was. i am saying every militant leader slates the other - some of us will agree with what they say, some of us will disagree. that is why i said all leaders have positives and negatives.

why did sangha and manochahal fall out? ask yourself that.

zaffarwal is something else. i havent and wont defend him but at one point in the movement he was at the forefront which is more than you and i.

oh and one final point - when and where did bittu surrender? you keep mentioning this. all you have to rely on in this respect is an indian government version of events whereby sohan singh and bittu were caught together? is that correct? please let me know as i am interested.

oh and one final point - when and where did bittu surrender? you keep mentioning this. all you have to rely on in this respect is an indian government version of events whereby sohan singh and bittu were caught together? is that correct? please let me know as i am interested.

On the one hand you call me childish yet you want information from me ? Ask your uncle Bittu what he was doing around Nurpur Bedi and why he did not fire a shot despite having arms when the police came knocking at the door. Of cause you will continue to claim Bittu is the ultimate superhero but everyone knows he is no better than Zaffarwal, Dr Sohan and the rest of the sell outs. Also get some reading glasses I have pointed at Dr Sohan and Bittu being arrested from the same place not at the same time !!! Very convenient to get arrested from the same farmhouse as Dr Sohan was years earlier for Bittu. Talk about a stage managed arrest.

All this b/s about him being on a dharna is a farce, even the dirty congressi tatoo MS Bitta has made statements against the Sirsa pakhandi, it does not make him panthic and someone to look up towards.

Ask Bittu yourself and about his links with Sukhi. Bittu invited Sukhi the police cat and killer of the likes of Bhai Nirmal Singh Nauriya to his wedding. Sukhi was no pucca nang who would just turn up at the wedding for a free meal. Bittu even admitted inviting Sukhi to the wedding so stop trying to clear Bittu of this b/s.

Anyone who has links to police cats and was involved in a stage managed surrender is not panthic no matter what you say.

Can someone explain to me why Derawad has suddenly become priority number one when it has been happening since the very beginning of Sikhism. are we looking for a scapegoat here in the demand for Khalistan? What is our real aim here? Anyone who's been to Punjab can tell you that there are way more bigger problems to deal with right now but as usual we seem to be jumping the gun...or can someone prove otherwise?

Can someone explain to me why Derawad has suddenly become priority number one when it has been happening since the very beginning of Sikhism. are we looking for a scapegoat here in the demand for Khalistan? What is our real aim here? Anyone who's been to Punjab can tell you that there are way more bigger problems to deal with right now but as usual we seem to be jumping the gun...or can someone prove otherwise?

It was initially all politics. Pakhandi sirsa has a good following in the malwa belt and Badal and son want to break the back of the congress in malwa. Badal and son went to pakhandi baba and asked for his followers votes. Pakhandi baba is based in Haryana where there is a congress sarkar and there is a congress led central sarkar. Pakhandi has a few investigations against him in Haryana and by CBI (under PM's command) so you can guess which way he told his follower to vote. Badal and son vowed revenge and when they got hold of some pictures of pakhandi in a pink dress they used the media to spin the whole issue and link pink dress man with Guru Gobind Singh Ji. There was still no problem at this stage till Badal and co controlled Takht Jathedar were asked to whip up emotions and this led to the several Singh becoming Shaheed. Once Singh became Shaheed it then became a matter, prior to this what the pakhandi did in his pink dress was of little value to the Khalsa panth.

Now every other day the likes of Bittu are hold dharna and rasta royk. They struggle to even get their rent a mob crowds to the place.

On the one hand you call me childish yet you want information from me ? Ask your uncle Bittu what he was doing around Nurpur Bedi and why he did not fire a shot despite having arms when the police came knocking at the door. Of cause you will continue to claim Bittu is the ultimate superhero but everyone knows he is no better than Zaffarwal, Dr Sohan and the rest of the sell outs. Also get some reading glasses I have pointed at Dr Sohan and Bittu being arrested from the same place not at the same time !!! Very convenient to get arrested from the same farmhouse as Dr Sohan was years earlier for Bittu. Talk about a stage managed arrest.

where did i call you childish? i said your logic about sellouts was a childish argument. i note that you havent responded to what i said previously in this respect. why is this? is someone who was in the movement but isnt dead a sellout? your logic says this. what has childish got to do with asking you for information/evidence on what you have asserted? have you ever written an essay?

because the indian media says he was arrested from the same farmhouse with arms but without firing them does that make him a sellout? do you actually believe what they say? the indian media said sukhdev babbar was arrested in his bungalow in patiala married to some random woman living the luxury life - does that make it true?

you have resorted to calling bittu my uncle showing your inability to argue effectively.

All this b/s about him being on a dharna is a farce, even the dirty congressi tatoo MS Bitta has made statements against the Sirsa pakhandi, it does not make him panthic and someone to look up towards.

Ask Bittu yourself and about his links with Sukhi. Bittu invited Sukhi the police cat and killer of the likes of Bhai Nirmal Singh Nauriya to his wedding. Sukhi was no pucca nang who would just turn up at the wedding for a free meal. Bittu even admitted inviting Sukhi to the wedding so stop trying to clear Bittu of this b/s.

Anyone who has links to police cats and was involved in a stage managed surrender is not panthic no matter what you say.

as you made the assertion that he has links to sukhi on the basis that he was at his wedding it is up to you to prove it. even if he did invite him, perhaps he didnt know he was a cat? is that possible? are you willing to consider that?

as you made the assertion that he has links to sukhi on the basis that he was at his wedding it is up to you to prove it. even if he did invite him, perhaps he didnt know he was a cat? is that possible? are you willing to consider that?

Pull the other one and stop trying to hoodwink the sangat into believing your fairytales. Ask Bittu yourself if you are that concerned about his dodgy past.

Fact : Bittu surrendered to the police in a pre planned operation from the same house that Dr Sohan did so earlier.

Fact : Sukhi the cat who had been shown as being killed in an encounter was invited to Bittu's wedding. Why on earth would Sukhi the cat turn up at the wedding. He was no pucca nang out for some samosa was he ? He was invited and Bittu (friend of police cats) confirmed this to the media after the event.

I guess you are a 12 year old grasping at anything linked to militancy. If this means defending dodgy traitors then you will do this. We do not all have blindfolds on and can see the games Bittu has been playing.

Pull the other one and stop trying to hoodwink the sangat into believing your fairytales. Ask Bittu yourself if you are that concerned about his dodgy past.

Fact : Bittu surrendered to the police in a pre planned operation from the same house that Dr Sohan did so earlier.

Fact : Sukhi the cat who had been shown as being killed in an encounter was invited to Bittu's wedding. Why on earth would Sukhi the cat turn up at the wedding. He was no pucca nang out for some samosa was he ? He was invited and Bittu (friend of police cats) confirmed this to the media after the event.

I guess you are a 12 year old grasping at anything linked to militancy. If this means defending dodgy traitors then you will do this. We do not all have blindfolds on and can see the games Bittu has been playing.

PLEASE BACK UP YOUR "FACTS" WITH EVIDENCE. ALL YOU CAN RELY ON IS INDIAN MEDIA. HOW DO YOU KNOW IF BITTU DID INVITE SUKHI CAT? I DONT KNOW WHY HE WOULD TURN UP AT THE WEDDING. I DIDNT ASSERT THAT SUKHI HAD "PUCCA" LINKS TO BITTU. YOU DID. HENCE IN THE USUAL WAY TO ARGUE THINGS, IF YOU ASSERT, YOU HAVE TO BACK UP WITH EVIDENCE - THAT IS WHY I ASKED YOU IF YOU HAD EVER WRITTEN AN ESSAY.

I ASKED SOME OTHER QUESTIONS AND YOU ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO EACH OF MY POINTS SPECIFICALLY - SEE THEM ABOVE. IF I AM INCORRECT PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG - I AM PREPARED TO ACCEPT IF YOU CAN PROVE OTHERWISE.

BY YOUR LOGIC IF ANYONE WHO ISNT DEAD FROM THE MOVEMENT IS A SELLOUT. PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS.

WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME A 12 YRD OLD? EVEN IF I WAS 12 OR YOUNGER OR OLDER THAN YOU WHAT HAS AGE GOT TO DO WITH IT? IF YOU CANT ARGUE AND BACK UP WITH FACTS THAN JUST SAY SO. YOU SHOULDNT RESORT TO NAME CALLING OR AGE CALLING ETC.

PLEASE BACK UP YOUR "FACTS" WITH EVIDENCE. ALL YOU CAN RELY ON IS INDIAN MEDIA. HOW DO YOU KNOW IF BITTU DID INVITE SUKHI CAT? I DONT KNOW WHY HE WOULD TURN UP AT THE WEDDING. I DIDNT ASSERT THAT SUKHI HAD "PUCCA" LINKS TO BITTU. YOU DID. HENCE IN THE USUAL WAY TO ARGUE THINGS, IF YOU ASSERT, YOU HAVE TO BACK UP WITH EVIDENCE - THAT IS WHY I ASKED YOU IF YOU HAD EVER WRITTEN AN ESSAY.

What you want me to do ? Get sworn statements from Punjab from people who were at the wedding ? Do you think you are some judge in Punjab and Haryana High Court asking for evidence ? For some things you do not need evidence. Give me evidence against the cold blooded murderer Gobind Ram. Have you got any evidence of Phoola Nang being a murderer ? Thats how farcical your call for evidence is. Nothing you say will change the FACT that Sukhi cat was invited to the wedding by Bittu and he attended.

I ASKED SOME OTHER QUESTIONS AND YOU ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO EACH OF MY POINTS SPECIFICALLY - SEE THEM ABOVE. IF I AM INCORRECT PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG - I AM PREPARED TO ACCEPT IF YOU CAN PROVE OTHERWISE.

They are not even worth answering as it is what we term dhaba talk.

BY YOUR LOGIC IF ANYONE WHO ISNT DEAD FROM THE MOVEMENT IS A SELLOUT. PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS.

No thats your own words not mine. I say anyone who surrenders to police at pre-arranged location is a pucca nang who used the militancy movement for their own motives. Anyone who just so happens to surrender from same place that Dr Sohan surrendered from is also dubious. When countless other Sikh naujawan are being killed in fake encounters it is dubious that someone like Bittu is able to surrender so easily.

WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME A 12 YRD OLD? EVEN IF I WAS 12 OR YOUNGER OR OLDER THAN YOU WHAT HAS AGE GOT TO DO WITH IT? IF YOU CANT ARGUE AND BACK UP WITH FACTS THAN JUST SAY SO. YOU SHOULDNT RESORT TO NAME CALLING OR AGE CALLING ETC.

Oh sorry, it is sooooooo wrong to call you a 12 year old. It is you who cannot provide any facts, it is you who branded others childish. Funny when the shithar is on the other foot that you begin to jump through loops like a circus performer. You point fingers at others and accuse them of being GOI agents when the only sarkari agent on this forum is you. People who defend traitors like Bittu are the GOI agents, those who make reference to Shaheed Baba Manochal Ji as being a warlord are the sarkari tatoo.

Chal prove to me that Sukhi was not at Bittus wedding, prove that Bittu did not surrender from same place as Dr Sohan. Everyone in Punjab knows about the deceptive role the likes of Dr Sohan, Bittu and Zafarwal played in Punjabs history. Next you will be telling us that Wassan Zaffarwal is a panthic figure.

What you want me to do ? Get sworn statements from Punjab from people who were at the wedding ? Do you think you are some judge in Punjab and Haryana High Court asking for evidence ? For some things you do not need evidence. Give me evidence against the cold blooded murderer Gobind Ram. Have you got any evidence of Phoola Nang being a murderer ? Thats how farcical your call for evidence is. Nothing you say will change the FACT that Sukhi cat was invited to the wedding by Bittu and he attended.

SO YOU ADMIT YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE WHETHER OR NOT BITTU INVITED HIM TO HIS WEDDING. THANKS.

THERE IS PLENTY OF EVIDENCE AGAINST GOBIND RAM - THERE ARE SWORN STATEMENTS FROM SIKH FAMILIES WHOM HE HAS ABUSED. YOU ONLY NEED TO READ MAHMOOD'S BOOK ABOUT A WIFE OF A LEADING BABVAR KHALSA SINGH. AGAIN THERE ARE SWORN STATEMENTS AGAINST PHOOLA - HENCE WHY THERE WERE SEVERAL FIR'S LODGED AGAINST HIM. SO YOU DO NEED EVIDENCE!

They are not even worth answering as it is what we term dhaba talk.

WHY NOT? BECAUSE YOU CANT PROVIDE AN ANSWER?

No thats your own words not mine. I say anyone who surrenders to police at pre-arranged location is a pucca nang who used the militancy movement for their own motives. Anyone who just so happens to surrender from same place that Dr Sohan surrendered from is also dubious. When countless other Sikh naujawan are being killed in fake encounters it is dubious that someone like Bittu is able to surrender so easily.

SO BY YOUR LOGIC STATED ABOVE - WHEN SANT JI PUBLICLY DECLARED ON 20/9/81 THAT HE WOULD SURRENDER AND BE ARRESTED BY THE CHANDO KALAN HARAYANA POLICE IN CONNECTION WITH LALA JAGAT NARAINS MURDER -(YOU MUST HAVE HEARD THE SPEECH) AND THEN HE ACTUALLY DID SO ON 21/9/81 AND 4 SINGHS WERE SHOT DEAD PROTESTING BY THE POLICE YET HE WAS KEPT ALIVE IN JAIL FOR 25 DAYS AND THEN HE WAS RELEASED ON BAIL AND THEN GIANI ZAIL SINGH SAID IN PARLIAMENT HE DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE MURDER - DOES THAT MAKE SANT JI STAGE MANAGED ARREST AND MAKE HIM A SELLOUT?

WHEN BHAI AMRIK SINGH BABA THARA SINGH WERE ARRESTED AND RELEASED WHILST OTHER SINGHS WERE BEING KILLED DURING THE DHARAM YUDH MORCHA - WERE THEY SELLOUTS? WERE THEY DUBIOUS?

WHAT ABOUT HARMINDER SANDHU? HE WAS ARRESTED BEFORE THE ATTACK AND TORTURED. SANT JI SAID HE TRUSTED HIM WITH HIS LIFE. YET HE "SURRENDERED" DURING THE ATTACK

OR MAYBE HE WAS JUST ARRESTED? AFTER HE CAME OUT OF JAIL HE WAS SHOT DEAD.

JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS ARRESTED AND RELEASED AND NOT KILLED AND OTHERS ARE DOES THAT MAKE THEM SELLOUTS?

JUST BECAUSE THE INDIAN MEDIA SAY BITTU WAS ARRESTED FROM THE SAME FARMHOUSE AS SOHAN SINGH DOES THAT MAKE IT TRUE? BECAUSE YOU WERENT THERE YOU CANT SAY THAT FOR 100%.

Oh sorry, it is sooooooo wrong to call you a 12 year old. It is you who cannot provide any facts, it is you who branded others childish. Funny when the shithar is on the other foot that you begin to jump through loops like a circus performer. You point fingers at others and accuse them of being GOI agents when the only sarkari agent on this forum is you. People who defend traitors like Bittu are the GOI agents, those who make reference to Shaheed Baba Manochal Ji as being a warlord are the sarkari tatoo.

I AM NOT SAYING ANYTHING IS 100% LIKE YOU ARE. I HAVE PROVIDED EXAMPLES FROM SIKH HISTORY WITH DATES ETC. YOU HAVE JUST GONE ON HEARSAY FROM INDIAN NEWSPAPERS. I NEVER SAID MANOCHAHAL WAS A GOI AGENT. I SAID OTHER MILITANTS CALL HIM THAT. NO ONE ACTUALLY KNOWS WHO WAS RIGHT OR WRONG. JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS DEAD AND SOMEONE ELSE IS ALIVE DOESNT MAKE THE ALIVE ONE A GOI AGENT AND THE DEAD ONE A TRUE MILITANT AS YOU SUGGEST. YOU COULD ARGUE THAT THE DEAD ONES WERE THE AGENTS BECAUSE THEY GOI WANTED THEM RID OF. MY POINT IS YOU DONT ANYTHING BECAUSE FACT AND FICTION IS DISTORTED BY THE INDIAN MEDIA. YET YOU SEEM TO RELY ON EVERYTHING THEY WRITE.

Chal prove to me that Sukhi was not at Bittus wedding, prove that Bittu did not surrender from same place as Dr Sohan. Everyone in Punjab knows about the deceptive role the likes of Dr Sohan, Bittu and Zafarwal played in Punjabs history. Next you will be telling us that Wassan Zaffarwal is a panthic figure.

I NEVER SAID SUKHI WASNT AT THE WEDDING. HE WAS PICTURED AT THE WEDDING. I SAID YOU PROVE TO ME THAT BITTU INVITED HIM BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SAID BITTU INVITED HIM NOT ME. I ALSO DIDNT SAY THAT BITTU DIDNT SURRENDER FROM THE SAME FARMHOUSE AS SOHAN SINGH. YOU SAID THAT AND I ASKED YOU TO PROVE IT APART FROM RELYING ON INDIAN NEWSPAPERS. SAD FACT IS YOU DONT HAVE ANY EVIDENCE OTHER THAN INDIAN NEWSPAPERS.