Affsooss? (social Delmaa)

Guest Me!

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

as u know im here to ask for sangats help. I am not very good at talking with people at the funerals or when someone passes away. i need help knowing how does one approach a friends or a family member when someone close to them has died? what should one say to them to make them feel ok/better or just know that im here? how does one know they are upset or that they dont care and will move on after the passing away?

i am so lost on what to say. this is not the first time previously i have just sat around and just said hi...and i think its rude that i dont converse with the grieving family.

how do u guys deal with this? i have asked two of my other close friends (boy and a girl), but they both have the same issue and were like "jus show up, if they crying hug them...and just pay ur respect and come home"

that just doesnt sound right to me.

so please help me in this. i sometimes i dont even know what to ask them, or if i should say "rab da bhanna man-na panna" cuz that just sounds like "oh well GET OVER IT AND DEAL WITH IT " ...its just something that u would say to anyone innit?

help plz!