Anti Parchar Of Sri Dasam Granth What Can We Do?

i told him what you said and this is what he said bk:

[red]These are existing tales which have been rewritten by guru sahib.[/red]

What was need to rewrite these foolish tails? If these stories are for edcation. What education is going to be achieved by writing foolish and mythical stories? Isn't wisdom from Guru Granth Sahib Ji enough to give a moral understanding? Where does it say it has been written by 10th Nanak? Poets raam, shyam, soom, etc. are Nanak?

[red]The tales are being narrated by a minister to his lust bitten king.At the end of every tale it is written Mantri-bhup sambade samapat.[/red]

Since it is being narrated by minister, how did it become Gurbani? How did it become writing of 10th Guru? Guru Sahib had nothing better to do than translate stories about sticking toungues in female horse's backend?

[red]This part shows the trick played by an unfaithful friend.[/red]

So what does it have to do with Sikhi or Gurmat? Even more unfaithful are those who link stupid stories such as this one to Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

[red]Money lender's son was very depressed and shiv was passing that way saw him ,heard his story and blessed him whatever he will say that thing will stick there.[/red]

Do you have full faith in Shiv and his boons? Does Gurmat believe in boons such as above? Why don't you sit down sad and ask Shiv and Parbatee for a boon so that no one preaches against DG?

[red]This shows charitra of an unfaithfull friend who deceives his friend . Then it shows the charitra of simple minded money lender's son who is sincere towards his friend but had to pay him back in the same coin when he does not understand rule of good ethics[/red]

Isn't that like rape for rape. Eye for an eye. Is this what Gurbani teaches? What happened to Jahaa Lob Teh Kaal Hai Jahaa Khimaa Teh Aaap? This personal vengence tactic isn't Gurmat and was the reason for downfall of Khalistani movement.

[red]I don't see anything wrong in this charitra. Basic is to teach a moral lesson. Other things are the art of story telling.These are myths told to impart a lesson.[/red]

Scenes about people having sex and tying towel are art of story telling? Only a pervert would need to mention this stuff in his story. Not to forget the part about placing toungue in horse's <banned word filter activated>. What morals are being taught by making an innocent doctor place his toungue in horse's <banned word filter activated> and locking it there? Also, those who like to do bajjar kurehits don't find anything wrong in them either. So it doesn't matter if you find anything wrong there or not. So write anything, promote anything and then derive a moral on own without any backing? What moral is learnt from this story? Ask Shiv for boon and find another wife? This is what the moral is based on the story. Another moral would be not to trust those from so-called lower castes.

All I have to say about above story is (him not me):

Sharam Dharam Doaye Shup Khaloaye Koorh Firray Pardhaan Vay Laalo

Sharam Dharam Kaa Dayraa Doorh Nanak Koorrh Raheyaa Bharpoor

so inder wot wud u say to that :S

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was need to rewrite these foolish tails? If these stories are for edcation. What education is going to be achieved by writing foolish and mythical stories? Isn't wisdom from Guru Granth Sahib Ji enough to give a moral understanding? Where does it say it has been written by 10th Nanak? Poets raam, shyam, soom, etc. are Nanak?

[red]The tales are being narrated by a minister to his lust bitten king.At the end of every tale it is written Mantri-bhup sambade samapat.[/red]

Since it is being narrated by minister, how did it become Gurbani? How did it become writing of 10th Guru? Guru Sahib had nothing better to do than translate stories about sticking toungues in female horse's backend?

So what does it have to do with Sikhi or Gurmat? Even more unfaithful are those who link stupid stories such as this one to Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

[red]Money lender's son was very depressed and shiv was passing that way saw him ,heard his story and blessed him whatever he will say that thing will stick there.[/red]

Do you have full faith in Shiv and his boons? Does Gurmat believe in boons such as above? Why don't you sit down sad and ask Shiv and Parbatee for a boon so that no one preaches against DG?

[red]This shows charitra of an unfaithfull friend who deceives his friend . Then it shows the charitra of simple minded money lender's son who is sincere towards his friend but had to pay him back in the same coin when he does not understand rule of good ethics[/red]

Isn't that like rape for rape. Eye for an eye. Is this what Gurbani teaches? What happened to Jahaa Lob Teh Kaal Hai Jahaa Khimaa Teh Aaap? This personal vengence tactic isn't Gurmat and was the reason for downfall of Khalistani movement.

[red]I don't see anything wrong in this charitra. Basic is to teach a moral lesson. Other things are the art of story telling.These are myths told to impart a lesson.[/red]

Scenes about people having sex and tying towel are art of story telling? Only a pervert would need to mention this stuff in his story. Not to forget the part about placing toungue in horse's <banned word filter activated>. What morals are being taught by making an innocent doctor place his toungue in horse's <banned word filter activated> and locking it there? Also, those who like to do bajjar kurehits don't find anything wrong in them either. So it doesn't matter if you find anything wrong there or not. So write anything, promote anything and then derive a moral on own without any backing? What moral is learnt from this story? Ask Shiv for boon and find another wife? This is what the moral is based on the story. Another moral would be not to trust those from so-called lower castes.

Harvinder

It is very strange that you got answer so quickly. How do you get the answer? Do you write it?

To a foolish man logic does not apply. If a man has an inbuilt bias he will never be able to understand the lesson.

There was a purpose for writing these tales. These tales were meant for khalsa to raise their character.

Legend goes that when baghel singh overtook Delhi, King of Delhi was not able to face him militarily. So he sent his beghum to Baghel singh. Baghel singh understood the intention and told " Beghum, you cannot trick me . I have read the charitropakhayan of Guru Gobind ji. I consider you as my sister." That was the lesson he learnt from charitropakhayan.

So the lesson is one will learn when one has open mind to learn. When someone has idiotic in built bias about Dasam Granth he will pick quotes out of context and malign the Granth.That is what these slanderers do pick two lines and omit the following lines that gives the answer.

Tell your friend and yourself that there is internal evidence in Dasam Granth where Guru sahib writes that he is going to write Charitropakhayan and chaubis avtar. Does he or you accept that?

As a sikh i believe what my Guru has written. But those who have doubt on his bani are not his sikhs . so simple to say.

Note: You have not written anything in which composition Guru ji writes about Russia.Share with us.

Let me make you aware that Shyam and ram are pen names of Guru sahib. Tell your friend and yourself about that. If you doubt that i will prove that.

Stay on one topic. Do not run from one part to another and then to another.

He got the answers quickly :lol: and all out of context.

Since he is a Khalistani tell him Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale beleived that the whole Granth was written by Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

Gurbani in SGGS teaches for punishing the wicked. Are you sure Gurbani does not teach that?

Sikhs do not believe in mantras of Gandhi.

It is not personal venegece. It is a pay back to a wicked and unreliable person for his mistakes and treachery.

Translations can sometimes be very deceptive, and dont do justice to the original text.

The different themes (suspense, humor, moral teaching, story telling) of a writing are best understood and appreciated when it is read in context and in the original version (language).

Having read the text of Charitar 68, I can now see how the observation about it has been totally exaggerated with malice.

One can either cut vegetables with a knife or cut his own finger.

The critics of Charitropakhyaan enjoy doing the latter with their malice intent.

woah fellas, i havent questioned the dasam granth but was having a debate with this guy who is anti dasam granth and said hes been banned from this forum for asking questions regarding the dasma granth. IM FOR THE DASAM GRANTH not against and completly dis agree with that guys logic on the granth. but i guess when he reads your guys responses he will give me some more stuff to ask you lot, their no harm in asking questions i suppose so dont start assuming im on his side. I dont questiones dasam pitas writings in any way wotsoever and regarding russia i will asking him what hes refering to. the funny thing is i asked him why does he eat jathka then and he gave me 2 lines from sggs which il also ask from him again and show you guys.

Harvinder

It is very strange that you got answer so quickly. How do you get the answer? Do you write it?

i didnt write anything i just copied and pasted his response because hes banned... he actually sent me the word doc with his opinion last night and i didnt actually post it till today. I simply came to you guys as my knowledge of gurbani isnt that good so i thought u guys could give him better responses then me....

if you guys stilll think im lieing, then here he said u can add him and have a open debate regarding DG mannharm66@hotmail.com

This guy was writing on Waheguroo network. I replied him. He had dual identity. Finally they disappeared.

He is a bed fellow of singh sabha canada an anti gurmat site. He is Harmanjeet singh Mann.He does not know anything about of Dasam granth.

Tell him that if some of his friends elope with his wife what he will do? Will he just read bani of SGGS ji and look other side?

This is one of the reason khalsa was created not to take care of our own sisters but bring back sisters and daughters of other Indians from the harem of moghals.