Hindus Burn Muslim Family To Death

SaRpAnCh

Hindu's and muslims are bad as each other when these type of matters are concerned, you'll find just as many if not more hindu's murdered in places like pakistan and bangledesh. When you get people who are intolerant and ignorant of each other this is the awful result.

Excuse me?

Thanks for the generalisation. Neither are bad! It's just idiots within both religions.

Please don't say Muslims are bad - I resent that as a peaceful Muslim myself.

Hindu's and muslims are bad as each other when these type of matters are concerned, you'll find just as many if not more hindu's murdered in places like pakistan and bangledesh. When you get people who are intolerant and ignorant of each other this is the awful result.

Excuse me?

Thanks for the generalisation. Neither are bad! It's just idiots within both religions.

Please don't say Muslims are bad - I resent that as a peaceful Muslim myself.

I think you got wrong meaning of my post, what i ment was that irrespective of religion when you get extremist people who are intolerant or ignorant about other religions people you get these sort of attacks. You have cases of muslims persecuting hindus in majority muslim countries (afghanistan, pakistan and bangledesh) and you get cases of muslims persecuted in majority hindu country of india. So what i was implying in my post is that persecution happens to all people of faith. Not all hindus are bad and not all muslims are bad. I was indirectly trying to make that point to sarpanch.