Gurughar Raided In Belgium!

xHarinder_singh

Most of those illegal Munde have been released....

I met one of those 24 caught in 1 room... He was disgusted...

Most of the 200 have been released...

The human traffickers tho wont be released till they get 5-6 years imprisonment..

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of those illegal Munde have been released....

I met one of those 24 caught in 1 room... He was disgusted...

Most of the 200 have been released...

The human traffickers tho wont be released till they get 5-6 years imprisonment..

Chalo nice, good for their families. But things arent that hard in Punjab. These munde could live an OK life in Punjab but still they choose the wrong way and break laws and lie and live on the welfare of goraas.

I was in Vienaaa 3 years back and met a monaa, he used to go to brothels(along with his 40 year old chachaaa,lol) and had filed a case against slovakian government for asylum and was claiming to be a khalistani freedom fighter.

God save the world.

most monas here try to apply visa on base of khalistan :(

Most "kattar" "rehitvaan" people use Khalistan to get themselves/their families settled in west as well. They mock the all the shaheeds of the panth in 80's.

BUT, remember, if u eat in sarbloh, dont eat degh from a Gurughar, u are allowed to use khalistan for immigration.

Most "kattar" "rehitvaan" people use Khalistan to get themselves/their families settled in west as well. They mock the all the shaheeds of the panth in 80's.

BUT, remember, if u eat in sarbloh, dont eat degh from a Gurughar, u are allowed to use khalistan for immigration.

true

true

These "kattar" people are worse than the monaas I feel. After getting settled, they open up Gurdwaras and eat sangat's money. Their hypicritic lifestyle demotivates the youth and the youth start following the western culture and give up sikhi. Then these kattar people come to India and act as kings, show off their cars etc.... buy marriage parters for their kids and ruin the sanctity of marriage.... completely ruin the punjabi youth who then get desperate to reach west.......

Most of the "kattar" dudes have preference for male child, treat their daughters like <banned word filter activated>, dont mind having an odd try at other bibis,lol.. and they are so jealous of each other that they can even poison each other in food......

You know what sometimes I feel like becoming a naxalite......... but they dont believe in God...

Its all about MONEY. Religion, politics... everything is about money.

Gurmat Naam is the ONLY WEAPON to kill MONEY.

I was always a khalistani, even when I was monaa, I used to fight with hindus in school over 84...........but now I realize that all this is a game of money.....

all deraas, gurdwaras, jathaas, orphanages, etc... all about money......

PAISAA IS THE REAL GOD.

so true bhaji

i mean there are so few sikhs here in belgium.. nobody knows about sikhs... BUT if theres 1 in 1000 who knows, its with the negativity of gurdwara fights..

Brother, gurdwara fights here are worst.. Its practically SIKH GANG WAR.

They literally shoot each other and other stupid stuff

so true bhaji

i mean there are so few sikhs here in belgium.. nobody knows about sikhs... BUT if theres 1 in 1000 who knows, its with the negativity of gurdwara fights..

Brother, gurdwara fights here are worst.. Its practically SIKH GANG WAR.

They literally shoot each other and other stupid stuff

Sikhs need to learn that the best way to do parchar is to LEAD AN HONEST LIFE. Most of the "kattar" dudes have a dish at Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale(to make themselves feel happy and to please their fellow jatha mates). Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale was a man of his word. Whole of punjab followed him. Even monaaas who used to do all dirty things became amritdharis.

There are lakhs of sikligars and poor biharis in Punjab. Its SO EASY to make them sikhs. But who cares, hahahahahahahahahaha.........

U know what people can call me an RSS agent... all this khalistan thing is a crap I feel. hahahahahahahahahahahaha

This industrial civilization can end.. and we will have Khalsa raj....... all this khalistan has just become a money making business.........

hanji veer

i'm hardcore khalistani

but i'm changing and beginning to dislike khalistan (i still love khalistani shaheeds)

its true indeed

sikligars, vanjaras, satnamias, biharis etc all can become amritdharis and make up to 100 million togheter (even more)

the end of the civilisation... tell more about it bro...