The True Husband Of Singhnis Is Their Akal Purakh

I feel in the last few centuries, a very clever agendaa has been going on where the singhnis are just made to believe that they are supposed to serve their husbands and by doing so, they will get rewards. This is a very very clever trick that is being played.. This trick is played by INSECURE men because:

1. They are jealous to see singhnis at equal power with them..

2. They want a wife whom they can control. These people have shortcomings in them but want their wives to respect them like God. These people dont know that respect is EARNED, not forced..

3. This trick is also played by clever old men to control their daughters-in-law. These people suffer from Moh of their son.

I think the best solution to all this mess is to look at our Itihaas.

The 40 muktaas who are mentioned everyday in Ardas and are great shaheeds, were given bangles by their wives. This means that during the time of Dashmesh Pita, singhnis enjoyed full freedom, they did not submit before any authority other than their Guru. If their husband did something anti-gurmat, these great singhnis gave them bangles. These singhnis just performed their worldly duty as wives but deep within their heart, they regarded Akal Purakh as their Husband..

These days we complain that women dont wear dastaar. We give this clever reason that singhnis and singhs are equal, so singhnis shud wear dastaar. Before saying this, we shud start to treat them as equal in our day to day lives.

These days we complain that women dont wear dastaar. We give this clever reason that singhnis and singhs are equal, so singhnis shud wear dastaar. Before saying this, we shud start to treat them as equal in our day to day lives.

True...During Guru Nanak Dev Ji's time, Bibiyan wore chunnis or duppate only...Guru Nanak Dev Ji didn't tell them that "Go wear a Keski first and then you'll be considered my Sikh"...Nope...He treated them equally...

So really...When will it be realized that it's not what one "wears" that'll make them equal..."It's what how well they behave with others" that'll bring the equality amongst all...

And as for the "husband" part...

Gurbani says Akal Purakh is the husband of our soul... The soul is neither a man or a woman... It's a divine light... So for both genders it's the same...

See the justice of god? So EQUAL...

Oh lord...I think I'm in love with god... :wubc: ...haha