Is This Person A Sikh ?

why are we discussing a person who isn't even hear? are we trying to categorize him in some sense? He will take Khanday Bathey di Pahul when guru sahib feels like he is ready=) so please stop worrying about him and pray to akal purakh to bless us all to Love and accept people as He has created them.

(why does it matter if he is a sikh or not to u jio? :BL: all i see is the guy is on the path ..hes been blessed to be in love with Sikhi/Vaheguru. guru sahib loves us all no matter what; unless i've understood wrong? )

bhul chuk muaff karni

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

Very true. The guy has some noor on his face.All the Gurbani he is reading and the mool mantarr he is japping is helping him spiritually. I personally feel Khande baate de pahul is the 'prithan rehit' (according to a rehitnama).

I feel the key is 4 cardinal sins... If a person is not committing the 4 cardinal sins and only bows his head in front of Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaaj, he is certainly a very good sehajdhari sikh..

for some reason the " he is certainly a very good sehajdhari sikh.." tickled my mind ...

he is on his own path...and us saying if he is a good "sikh"/ "sehajdhari sikh"/ "Amritdhari Sikh"...doesnt make much difference. i believe it only feeds one of the choors(thieves) that live in us :)

we all have our own karams and make our way to "hell" or "heaven" ..i dont think it matters if someone thinks if u and i are good sikhs or not. hope what im saying makes sense

as guru sahib states it..we all are on our own journey...

nyhow

bhul chuk muaff karni

akal sahai