Sehaj Path Seva

Wjkk wjkf Guru roop sangat jee,

I was wondering if its possible to do sehaj path of Guru Granth Sahib jee here? I was thinkong maybe we can divide seva amongst ourselves and complete few angs in one turn, record it and then upload it here then next sevadar can take over ? Maybe this way we can have a complete archive of recitation done by anybody who wishes to participate in this :) it doesn't matter (imho) if we recite in gurmukhi or english, any effort towards this would be sweet I think! If the idea sounds good then we can sit down and decide the details, if the idea is crazy tho then we can leave it. Any replies/suggestions would be appreciated!

Fateh

• 1 month later...
I'll post it by next week!!

thts awsome..!

but.. how to post my .mp3 file?

Wjkk Wjkf Veer Jeo,

Just cut the mp3s to < 2 mb size and upload them here :) Waiting for the audio! :)

Fateh!

thx..

give me couple of days.. i'll post by Thursday.

For proper santhiya.. go to : sikvibes.com then click kirtan then nitnem santhiya then bhagat jee! he pronounces every lagaan.. i had opportunity to meet him daily for few months.. he did santhiya from sant gurbachan singh ji khalsa bhindrawale.. aah he is a gem!