Working In A Shop Or Supermarket Selling Cigs And Tabacco

akal sahai

ANSWER ---------- NOOOOOOOOOOO

panj pyare said so! JUST DONT BOTHER ARGUING WITH IT!

NO MEANS NO!

our opionions dont matter! stop using ur own mat! and follow guru;s mat for once! thanks

SIMPLE :)

panj said you cant consume/smoke it, they dont say that you cant touch it, also there is maryada that if, you do come into touching it, what to do............ and unless your a bibeki really their aint any arguement......

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

panj said you cant consume/smoke it, they dont say that you cant touch it, also there is maryada that if, you do come into touching it, what to do............ and unless your a bibeki really their aint any arguement......

once a english man asked his sikh servant to carry bag full of cigarettes and follow him, but the sikh denied and said he cant touch that bag. then englsih man asked him to take a stick, hang the bag on it and lift the stick on ur shoulders. Sikh servant replied, " can u lift a bucket full of $h!t like this?"

the english man became silent.

ya it was a story, some poeple cannot understand it, its about self respect of sikhs. we cannot ignore these things by saying that kam jida da v hove kam hi hunda aa or no matter if u r amritdhari, u can cook meat or work in non veggie restaurants, or sell alcohol coz u r not eating it.

i am asking those who say its ok for an amritdhari to sell cigarettes, ll u continue or accept any new job where u r asked to clean the potty of ur boss's pet like dog?

sukhdev veer, u do not worry. unless u feel that its not good doing all that, u r ok. sometimes we r under a big pressure and we have to do things like that.

i got an offer to work at gas station, coz my relatives knew that person and they found job for me to help me. i was under pressure coz i was new in canada, i m still new juz 6 months, there i went only for 1 day to see how things work there and i was trying to recognize cigarettes size brands etc.. but i was feeling too bad.

then suddenly i felt that i am not able to work so soon coz that was my first semester and i had too much work load. i denied and told my relatives abt my condition. now i have no job and even no time most surprising no work permit either, but i ll get in few months but i ll not be working at gas station or mc donald or any place where i have to touch meat or that kinf of $h!t

ANSWER ---------- NOOOOOOOOOOO

panj pyare said so! JUST DONT BOTHER ARGUING WITH IT!

NO MEANS NO!

our opionions dont matter! stop using ur own mat! and follow guru;s mat for once! thanks

SIMPLE :)

what planet are u guys on :umm:

the panj said u cant consume AND TOUCH OR DEAL WITH IT ji >including businesses!

vaheguroojikakhalsa vaheguroooooooojikifateh

Wjkk Wjkf, It depends on how far you want to go on this? I worked for a Retailer, the problem is alot of youth work for Retailers, if they refuse to sell Alcohol, Meat, Tobacco. But in the end the wages they are picking up on a weekly basis consists of sales from those three?

Bhul Chuk Maafi

exactly..........

mhlw 5 ]

mehalaa 5 ||

Fifth Mehla:

goibMd goibMd goibMd sMig nwmdyau mnu lIxw ]

gobi(n)dh gobi(n)dh gobi(n)dh sa(n)g naamadhaeo man leenaa ||

Naam Dayv's mind was absorbed into God, Gobind, Gobind, Gobind.

AwF dwm ko CIpro hoieE lwKIxw ]1] rhwau ]

aadt dhaam ko shheeparo hoeiou laakheenaa ||1|| rehaao ||

The calico-printer, worth half a shell, became worth millions. ||1||Pause||

bunnw qnnw iqAwig kY pRIiq crn kbIrw ]

bunanaa thananaa thiaag kai preeth charan kabeeraa ||

Abandoning weaving and stretching thread, Kabeer enshrined love for the Lord's lotus feet.

nIc kulw jolwhrw BieE gunIX ghIrw ]1]

neech kulaa jolaaharaa bhaeiou guneey geheeraa ||1||

A weaver from a lowly family, he became an ocean of excellence. ||1||

rivdwsu FuvMqw For nIiq iqin iqAwgI mwieAw ]

ravidhaas dtuva(n)thaa dtor neeth thin thiaagee maaeiaa ||

Ravi Daas, who used to carry dead cows every day, renounced the world of Maya.

prgtu hoAw swDsMig hir drsnu pwieAw ]2]

paragatt hoaa saadhhasa(n)g har dharasan paaeiaa ||2||

He became famous in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, and obtained the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan. ||2||

sYnu nweI buqkwrIAw Ehu Gir Gir suinAw ]

sain naaee buthakaareeaa ouhu ghar ghar suniaa ||

Sain, the barber, the village drudge, became famous in each and every house.

ihrdy visAw pwrbRhmu Bgqw mih ginAw ]3]

hiradhae vasiaa paarabreham bhagathaa mehi ganiaa ||3||

The Supreme Lord God dwelled in his heart, and he was counted among the devotees. ||3||

ieh ibiD suin kY jwtro auiT BgqI lwgw ]

eih bidhh sun kai jaattaro out(h) bhagathee laagaa ||

Hearing this, Dhanna the Jaat applied himself to devotional worship.

imly pRqiK gusweIAw DMnw vfBwgw ]4]2]

milae prathakh gusaaeeaa dhha(n)naa vaddabhaagaa ||4||2||

The Lord of the Universe met him personally; Dhanna was so very blessed. ||4||2||

People that are saying that touching meat is bad, last i checked, we were all containers of meat :) People freak out when meat is mentioned, they say we have to stay away from even touch of meat. But, I think we forget that if it was not for the touch of meat, life would cease to exist. (I tried to keep it clean due to kids on this board)