Dirty Chankya Niti- Make The Nice Guys Controversial

I am a member of a pretty big online yahoo-group and almost every second day I read messages like "that guy is RSS agent", "that guy in GOI agent", " that guy has links with Congress". I feel the sikh youth needs to watch out such allegations(without any proof).

Enemies of the panth have been using Chankya niti of defaming the panthic guys for a long time. This Chanakya niti was used to defame Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale and other top kharrkus.

At present, lots of infiltration of RSS,IB,RAWetc. has happened in panthic organizations and their sole purpose is to defame anyone who is panthic, to make a panthic guy controversial.

Any person who is calling somebody an RSS agent etc., there is a high chance that the person himself is an anti-panthic guy whose purpose is to create controversy.

Whenever Khalsa will rise, this chanakya niti will be used and the sikh youth needs to be careful about this deceitful tactic of the enemy.

I am a member of a pretty big online yahoo-group and almost every second day I read messages like "that guy is RSS agent", "that guy in GOI agent", " that guy has links with Congress". I feel the sikh youth needs to watch out such allegations(without any proof)...

Whenever Khalsa will rise, this chanakya niti will be used and the sikh youth needs to be careful about this deceitful tactic of the enemy.

very wise words

u r rite bro ...this is also happenin on some sites too...

u r rite bro ...this is also happenin on some sites too...