Isikhi Logo Contest

Tera

Here's my small contribution for the website banner. I'll have a go at the small mobile logo, when I am free. Can you tell us what size (in pixels) you're looking for the banner? I agree with pjs - a bit more detail please :)

Wjkk Wjkf !

Thats really nice Singhson veer ji, good job! :)

Fateh ji :)

PS: 'Tera' ji, A humble benti ji - when are you going to respond to people who have posted here? Have you liked anything yet? if you have already sorted out the logo and icon then please do let us know so we stop working on any other ideas on the drawing board, thanks!

Fateh

Wjkk Wjkf Ji

Here is one more before I sleep! :)

post-19434-1227412370.png

Fateh ji!

veerji this one is looking awesome

if u dont mind can u make one gud banner for www.GaavoSachiBani.net

Sorry Veer ji, I didnt look at your post! Of course, Id love to do sewa for your site, if you can pm me the details (logo size, colour scheme, content etc), lets see what maharaj makes me do :)

Fateh ji

VJKK VJKF...

Sorry for not responding sooner. To me, all of them look amazing. Thanks for taking the time out to do them.

I posted on SikhSangat on behalf of Mandeep Singh from iSikhi hence not being able to give more info. I have passed all designs to him and I will let you know whatever he says. Unless he posts straight on here himself (he has the link)!