Atam Ras Kirtan & English Katha

Khalsa4ever

Guest noonespecial

actually I think it's called Ramgharia Gurudwara...

Pretty sure. The location IS in Millwoods, but otherwise the management at the Gurudwara call it Ramghari Gurudwara

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Yes, but the sign out side (and on the building itself)gurdwara clearly has it written "Millwoods Gurdwara" and the same written above it in punjabi.

Using the Telus phone number search, a map and the full name of the Gurdwara is given here (including its phone numbers):

http://yp3.superpages.ca/listings.phtml?SR...pages.ca-165959

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Guest noonespecial

for everybody out in the general public I'm sure that it's called Millwoods Gurudwara. I agree that that is what it says on the outside of the Gurudwara. But it is very well known that it is Ramgharia Gurudwara in the Sikh Community :umm:

Either way, I'll end up going to the program anyways. I'm just saying that it IS known as Ramgharia Gurudwara and they DO have rules about only "ramghariay" can serve as committee members at their Gurudwara. If you doubt me, go and ask them yourselves.

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh

• 3 weeks later...

Bhai Parminder Singh is going to be back in Edmonton this weekend for the Nagar Kirtan. THere will be English Katha programs all weekend long. Also, the Guru Nanak Academy Gatka team - Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji Gatka Akhara will be coming and doing a Gatka Demo on friday night and another one during the Nagar Kirtan.

There will be a special youth program at the Millwoods Gurdwara this Saturday morning from 7 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.

Here is the schedule for that program:

7 - 10 a.m. - Asa Ki // (Done by youth from Dasmesh Mission, Calgary)

10 - 10:45 - English Katha (Done by Bhai Parminder Singh)

There are lots of other programs scheduled for the youth. So try to come out and attend & meet youth from calgary/vancouver.

• 1 year later...