Loads Of Kirtan On My Virtual Drive

PAL 07

thanks for the aknowledgement, the sants congregation was due to 100,000 incorrect printings of Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranthSahib Ji where SGPC on purpose changed the headings of selected Banis for example, Ramkali M3 Ik Oankar Satgurprasad Anand.

i dont know all the mahapursh their, but what little knowledge i have is as follows

bottom right next to man in white is Sant Kartar Singh Bindravale, i dont know the person next tothem (left) then its Sant Teja Singh Mastuanavale then a little infront of them with black beard is Sodhi ji Bindravale who incidentally is the Ustad of Bhai Baldeep Singh Smethwick vale who teach Gurbani Santhiya. Next to them in white is Sant Inderjeet Singh Badnikalavale (brother of Sant Sunder Singh Bindravale).

All the sants on the bottom line are well known but i dont know there names. From the sants standing up, on the left with glasses on is Sant Isher Singh RaraSahib vale, next to them is Sant Giani Naranjan Singh, next to them is Sant Hari Singh Kaharpurvale,next to them is Sant Isher Singh Nanaksarvale, in the blue turban is Sant Gurbachan Singh Bindranvale and next to them in yellow turban is Sant Waryam Singh Ratvarasahibvale................theres a Singh in Leeds he knows the names of all the sants in this photo but he not in the country.vjkk vjkf