Waheguru Please Help...

illi

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Sadh sangat ji,

Please forgive daas for any wrong things I have said in the past or might say in this post, but I really need your help.

I have been married for 4 1/2 years now and my partner and I have been trying to have children for 2-3 years now and nothing is happening.

We have been in clinics to get ourself checked and everything comes out good (nothing is wrong with either of us), we thought we got luck a few months back but we lost the baby within 2 weeks of it being made. I dont know what to do and where to go, I believe only in Whaeguru and i have doubled up my prayers everyday and became a vegetarian, but still we are having no luck. I get sad when I hear my friends/co-workers announcing there pregnancy and I always ask myself, why isn't Waheguru blessing us? I am very sad and dont know what to do as I am getting old and sad. So please if anyone is out there that can give me advice on this problem i am having, be do so, i will be really grateful.

I have done several ardass(s) at the Gurdwara but it seems to me that Whaeguru has shut his door on us and doesn't want to open them :(

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Sadh sangat ji,

Please forgive daas for any wrong things I have said in the past or might say in this post, but I really need your help.

I have been married for 4 1/2 years now and my partner and I have been trying to have children for 2-3 years now and nothing is happening.

We have been in clinics to get ourself checked and everything comes out good (nothing is wrong with either of us), we thought we got luck a few months back but we lost the baby within 2 weeks of it being made. I dont know what to do and where to go, I believe only in Whaeguru and i have doubled up my prayers everyday and became a vegetarian, but still we are having no luck. I get sad when I hear my friends/co-workers announcing there pregnancy and I always ask myself, why isn't Waheguru blessing us? I am very sad and dont know what to do as I am getting old and sad. So please if anyone is out there that can give me advice on this problem i am having, be do so, i will be really grateful.

I have done several ardass(s) at the Gurdwara but it seems to me that Whaeguru has shut his door on us and doesn't want to open them :(

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

vaheugroojikakahlsa vaheugroojikifateh

phaji, its hukham. sometimes we find mahrajs hukham very hard but trust me its for the best.

dont give up the ardasa. vaheguroo ji NEVER shuts his doors on us, they are always open ji. its our stubborn mind that thinks the doors are shut. its all due to our past karams ji.....

if its mahrajs hukham for u not to have kids yet then thats it ji. dont give up..... and dont quit the ardaas, everything is in ardas.

please read this

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=3327

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh..

veer ji, i seen the same situtation with someone else...

so my mom got this medicine from india..and gave to the family... and then they had baby,..

and now itz the same situtation wid someone else.. and she got the medicine from india...

i can find out more from my mom... wen i get home... and tell u something..

we like in U.S.A Georgia.. we can arrange something..

i don't how it works but.. i 'll ask my mom..

pul chuk maff.. .fateh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Sadh sangat ji,

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

vaheugroojikakahlsa vaheugroojikifateh

phaji, its hukham. sometimes we find mahrajs hukham very hard but trust me its for the best.

dont give up the ardasa. vaheguroo ji NEVER shuts his doors on us, they are always open ji. its our stubborn mind that thinks the doors are shut. its all due to our past karams ji.....

if its mahrajs hukham for u not to have kids yet then thats it ji. dont give up..... and dont quit the ardaas, everything is in ardas.

please read this

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=3327

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh..

veer ji, i seen the same situtation with someone else...

so my mom got this medicine from india..and gave to the family... and then they had baby,..

and now itz the same situtation wid someone else.. and she got the medicine from india...

i can find out more from my mom... wen i get home... and tell u something..

we like in U.S.A Georgia.. we can arrange something..

i don't how it works but.. i 'll ask my mom..

pul chuk maff.. .fateh

Thanks for the quick response and advice, i will continue to believe in my karm and do ardass twice daily as i always do and Sukjdev89ji please look into it and i will b greatful for you help. Thanks again!

It makes me feel better!