A Level English And History - Birmingham Uk

Barfi n Mithai

Fateh ji

I am doing A2 Level English Language and Literature and A2 History and need tuiton.

Does anyone know someone in Birmingham who can give me private tuition for these two subjects.

I really need a teacher. I cannot find anyone, so even if u only know a good teacher at school could u let me know because I can ring the school and ask them if they can help me out. Thanks so much!!

Fateh ji

I am doing A2 Level English Language and Literature and A2 History and need tuiton.

Does anyone know someone in Birmingham who can give me private tuition for these two subjects.

I really need a teacher. I cannot find anyone, so even if u only know a good teacher at school could u let me know because I can ring the school and ask them if they can help me out. Thanks so much!!

i asked my teacher about this he said for history you have to find someone who knows the syllabus your studying for example im in A2 and doing history i need someone who has studied Russia and Britain at degree level so its kind of hard to find someone

It doesn't matter....anyone know someone??

Don't really Know anyone but for english lit there are a lot of resources out there which are designed to help you with what ever text your studying. Try seeing if york notes offer an annotated version of the u are studying text. Personally i found york notes extremely helpful. Try websites like sparknotes as well. Can't really help with finding a tutor though :gg: