Christmas Cards!

Guroo Guroo Jaap

Waheguru! Dass got his 1st christmas card today and i felt like sharing it with the sangat!

To Rag,

Merry Christmas and have a nice one

If your kind of people celebrate it

I still cant believe your not aloud to eat xmas turkey!

Love from (Name)

P.S i like your orange turban

it looks nice and, big.

Anyone else got anymore like these? :6

Torn posters cause tension

22 Dec 2007, 0153 hrs IST, TNN

JALANDHAR: Tension prevailed in the Gakhal village on the outskirts of the city after Dalits-turned-Christians residing there alleged that the

people of the upper caste Jatt community had tore the display boards meant for Christmas celebrations.

The president of the Sanjha Prayaas Christian Valmiki Welfare Society of the village, Rizor Messiah, said that some miscreants from the Jatt community of the village had destroyed the boards that had Christmas wishes displayed on them. Agitated Christians and members of the Dalit community staged a protest on Kapurthala road. He said while they were agitating, two boys of the Jatt community came and said they had destroyed boards and would do it again if they felt the need for it.

Protesters caught hold of them and took them to police. Messiah further said upper class villagers had always taken Dalits and Christians for granted and created hurdles whenever there was a function of any of the two communities.

A retired sub-inspector of police, Salim Messiah said, "This is not a new thing for the community and we have been at loggerheads with people of upper castes ever since Independence."

"We demand justice from the administration. Earlier also these people tore off our boards pertaining to the Pragat Utsav of Maharishi Valmiki," added Salim. Meanwhile, the two youths of the village, detained by police, said they had not torn the display boards, however, they added it might be the work of the other group.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Torn_po...how/2642222.cms

Dear Amrit,

I know you dont celebrate christmas but i didnt want 2 leave you out :)

sorry if this offended u :)

(name) xxxxxxxx

ps lemme know if u can come to my christmas party :)

and i got a huge slab of chocolate :p