Pirated Dvd's, Hurting Ourselves

lovekhalistan

Pirated copies of the animation have surfaced in the market. Please buy original and support future projects. New Animation on Sikh History is already in works and is highly dependent on Sundri - The Brave Kaur DVD sales.

Join Facebook page for more updates: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SUNDRI-The-B...aur/13370933451

Original DVD can be purchased online from http://www.sikhdvd.com or local video store.

You can help by arranging a showing in local Gurudwara Sahib and selling DVD's after the show or giving the DVD as a gift to friends, nephews and neices.

Special pricing for 10 or more DVD's is available online from http://www.sikhdvd.com

All 3 Vismaad productions can be used as a great learning tool for kids.

If you notice someone selling pirated copies, please request them not to do it or report it to Vismaad team.

post-12083-1228627325_thumb.jpg

Wjkk Wjkf Jeo,

I agree, piracy is a big issue, and while im not going to claim i dont listen to downloaded audio, I think such Sewa should be encouraged by actually getting the originals and paying the due respect to the developers so they can carry on doing the good work. This has got me thinking - what about the kirtan we download off the net? I know some of it is nishkaam sewa, and thats alright but what about the Raagi Singhs who would expect some sort of revenue from the sales of their CDs/DVDs? For all we know, it might be one of the few sources of livelihood for them? I am feeling guilty now :(

Bhull Chukk Maaf

Lovekhalistan, thankyou for bringing this up.

-We need to start awareness canpaign on that, can someone create a Facebook group and start forwarding emails, it wil be great if we keep on forwarding these emails to our friend list and help Vismaad achieve sales numbers and finish next project in time.

-All admins on facebook group can also help by sending messages to their group members as well.

DVD release news on Sikhnet:

Apologies for repeating this, but we need support as the project is in jeopardy.

http://www.sikhnet.com/news/highly-acclaim...en-released-dvd

------------------------------------

The highly acclaimed animated movie “Sundri: The Brave Kaur”has been released on DVD

Due to limited resources, Vismaad, the producers of the movie could only manage limited premiere shows of the movie in select UK and North America cities. The premiere shows were highly successful and movie became a household name during the period but many Sikh families were not able to watch the movie.

In order to satisfy the persistent demand of appreciative audiences, the movie "Sundri" has now been released on DVD. The Sundri DVD is available online at www.SikhDVD.com as well as all leading video stores.

Leading Sikh personalities who have watched the movie believe that a copy of DVD should be a part of every Sikh household.

The historical novel “Sundri” by Bhai Vir Singh Ji, on which this movie is based, used to be a must read for every Sikh family. The movie has successfully presented the novel through a contemporary medium.

The beautiful DVD is packed is a very attractive and expensive cover, a prized possession for display in your homes. Vismaad believes in providing value for money, and also every single DVD purchased will ensure continuation of such projects.

Vismaad is unique in having been blessed to present three great movies in four years even though they have barely broken even in these projects.

Please be so kind as to purchase only original DVDs at www.SikhDVD.com or your video store.

Also please request your friends and family not to jeopardize future of these amazing animations on Sikh History by creating and selling pirated copies of the DVD. Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------