Houston: Sikh Home Owners Reported Burglary, Police Arrested Them!

santsevak

Man this is a shame especially in the south side of the United States....the police is very ignorant in the south......Let me tell you a story one of my dads FBI guys told him...atleast the FBI is smart to let the people in our city know of Sikhs....the story is there is a town in in Arkansas called paragould, pretty redneck town and a the meth capital of United States lol..So a Sikh truck driver from california was going through the town and decided to stop and get a snack at a local gas station.....it was just one gas station nothing else around and the Singh was a Amritdhari....So the owner of the station takes his Shotgun out shoots in the air and the singh goes on the ground and the redneck ties him up with his turban and calls the FBI...."I've gotten that son of a <banned word filter activated>...I've gotten OSAMA" so the local sheriffs, the Fbi and police rush to the scene with atleast 40-50 officers and they find a innocent Sikh......So the FBI asked for forgiveness and the Sikh understood and left....it was right after the attacks I believe.

wat the..... man, if i was in arkansas, id kick the guys u noe wat. its sucks to live in the states. i mean seroiusly, the people suck, the houses there suck , everything sucks in the states. when i visited some neighbrohoods and the suburbs, they look like garbage. only the cities look good thats about it. Man the houses in CANADA are firkkin mansions compared to those little shacks the americans call home. Im also sick and tired of those apnay who say we are proud americans I mean why wud u say that that. Americans dont like you. Now if u say i am proud to be a canadian Sikh that makes sense becuz no one disrespects Sikhs here in Canada, everyone is soo welcoming.