Dhan, Dhan Akali Nihang Baba Mit Singh Ji!

valli singh

Just checked it out, i've been looking forward to this site! Unfortunately I was disappointed

No offense, but apart from the pictures the rest seems to be copied from other sites e.g:

Bhai Mehtab Singh Nitnem is from khalsatunes, also some bania are not complete on Khalsatunes.com. Chandi Di // is only 32kb, Bhagouti Astotr also isn't complete, therefore they aint complete on this site aswell.

Baba Nihal Singh Nitnem is from gurmatveechar.com

Giani Sher Singh stuff is also from another site.

I was expecting a good resource website, challoo koee nee. Got some nice pictures though, maybe its aimed at young children who get inspired by seeing photos of Singhs. Keep up the Seva, but please upload complete Bani, there might be another site who has the complete version of Bhai Mehtab Singh.

vaheguroo jee ka khalsa baheguroo jee kee fateh

great site :D

Bhai Mehtab Singh Nitnem is from khalsatunes, also some bania are not complete on Khalsatunes.com. Chandi Di // is only 32kb, Bhagouti Astotr also isn't complete, therefore they aint complete on this site aswell.

we apologize about the files on khalsatunes not being complete we must have not fully uploaded them by accident

maaf karna

we shall upload the full new files to our new site www.# which shall be released soon, khalsatunes shall be redirected to the audio section. If you find any more uncompleted audio please let us know.

Audio should be fully uploaded by the 1st January hopefully.

Message to site owners: Please update your links as the old link will not work after 1st january

Vaheguroo jee ka khalsa vaheguroo jee kee fateh

• 1 month later...

Great website.

The section on Ik Oankar, the discussion on the meaning of Shiva/Shakti in Dasam Bani and how this is confused by Avatar worship by some people, and the explanation of the three gunas and their relation to Nihang activities like chatka are very enlightening.

If you don't mind me asking, where do these ideas come from? Can they be found in specific puratan granths?

Ta muchly,

- K.