Sai Baba

Guest amar_jkp

Guest amar_jkp

Hindus have found new devta who is avtar of their Mahadev called Sai Baba , its not suprising as hinduism do absorb many small relgions by claiming there prophet as avtar of their gods. Anyone from Iindia must have notice in the rapid increase of the followers of Sai Babba specially among hindu punjabis. Almost every sanatan dharam mandir has muslim fakir sai baba idol .

Reasons for posting this topic is increasing sikhs followers of Sai Baba ,earlier i used to see only sikh ladies and girls at Sai Baba mandir but now sikh males have also started visiting Sai mandirs . This disease is spreading very fast , many sikh familiers have become sai followers and some of them have stopped going to gurdwaras and have also started keeping fast on thursdays . If u talked them and tell them as sikhs we should not worship any devta or muslim peer they will say Sai Sabke hai( Sai is for all). I want to know why our missionarries are afraid of speaking against pakhands like this and fake saints. In india they are afraid of openly naming Radhasoamis and noormahilye , in abroad they afraid of speaking against Jesus and Abrahim .

Why are we afraid to tell our people that only Akal Purkh is supreme no one else.

Well im not afraid to say that the current Sai baba (the 1 with a frizzy afro) is a Paedophile who has abused many children. Including many British children. There is extensive media available exposing him.

Most people u see following sai baba do not know of the real history behind him.

Another reason for alot of "sikhs" following sai baba is because alot of sikhs watch channels like zee tv and aashtha tv on which there are many programs which cloud the mind up.

For Example there is a program on Sai baba, (the previous sai baba). In that program sai baba is shown as a Angelic God like figure walking around performing miracles.

Alot of sikhs watch these type of dramas on hindi channels on sky digital. So they start to think that Sai baba is an incarnation of God.

These channels cloud the minds of Sikhs , especially middle aged women and the elderly. They start to Flock to mandirs like Sheep. They Should be told about the current sai baba and how he's a paedophile..I think then they might Stop praying to that man and actually start praying to God.

For those of u who havnt seen the sai baba program, u all gotta see it, i think its on ashtaa tv?

Its quite funny. Half of the program is just some brainwashing song praising sai baba and the rest is just some man walking around with his mouf open and smiling.

I give u another good example, The yoga man Swami Ramdev. Hes all over the indian channels and alot of sikhs start to see him nothing short of a God beaacuse of his supposed miracle excercises that cure diseases. But these sikhs need only be educated about how Yoga is not a magic. But just an excercise...like all excercise its beneficial to health and helps with problems.

People start flocking to this man like a God. For yoga its fine, but if they praying to him then its wrong. I remember when he came to havelock gurdwara in southall, sikh women were doing matha tekh to him instead of Guru.

But just to be clear, the current sai baba is a paedophile, not the previous.

Hindi channels on Sky digital are corrupting the vulnerable who are easily influenced.

we need a good sikh channel. There is no Sikh channel on sky, but only channels with allocate certain hours for katha,kirtan ect. There is No sikh channel itself.

Maybe people should get together and make it happen.

There so many devtas and davies our people starting to believe in. In Canada most people get dishnetwork satelite to watch gurbani from Amritsar. On Alpa punjabi they play gurbani for little time and then they start playing all these dumb sss songs. They also show lots of ads for Ajmeri baba etc......

Plus all those other channels :homer

I just don't understand one thing, who gave you (amar_jkp) the right to call Sai Baba (not afro dude) a fake.

In fact Sai Baba preached teachings similar to Sache Patshah Sri Satguru Nanak Dev Ji, teaching humanity.

You lot go on saying "how dare they worship a "man" who considers himself as an incarnation of God"

Don't we consider Satguru Nanak as Nirankar swaroop? No where does Sai Baba (the old one) say that he is God.

Just like Satguru Nanak Dev Ji, he never said that he was Nirankar, yet us his followers his Sikh consider him as Nirankar.

Its just amazing to see how hypocritical you all are.

Guest amar_jkp

Dont forget at the the time of Guru sahibs there was a sect called Sachi Sarkar run by muslim fakirs like Sai Baba and Guru sahibs opposed them .

We sikh should stand against these fake Angels , son of god pakhandis , it is mention in Prem Sumarg granth tha Khalsa will oppose Imam Mehdi another pakhandi.

Guru Fateh.

as far as i am aware, there was only 1 sai baba.

he's god conscious being, god himself, brahm giani, satguru.

being a disciple of sggs ji, gurus means you're the disciple of god.

we do not pray to the physical body of the guru but the light of truth within them.

there is only 1 god and he's the guru.

so if we think that way, we start to understand that all of them are god.

ofcourse there is fakes about, but truth sets you free and you'll understand the difference between truth and lie when you are suppose to.

guru gobind singh ji said DO not call me GOD. But he was infact GOD himself. the reason he said that because GOD's bhagat always compliments GOD.

now we can follow his teachings and make truth our guru.

Truth is beyond physical means.

the reason this is because religions are about to come to an end.

Truth will destroy all doubts of mankind.

mankind is now going to understand the true meaning of bhagti.

there should be only 1 religion and that should religion of love, truth and compassion.

guru nanak dev ji couldn't make it any clearer, we should use common sense and listen to her heart what it says.

u watch, raj karega khalsa means khalsa will remain.

khalsa is the truth, truth will stay, rest will disappear.

rest is an illusion anyway.

Peedo alert. I remember someone talking to me about him, how people worship him etc. To which I replied, the man is "not right", just to give a hint to her. But, her response was "what do you mean? why do so many people worship and respect him then?" The person didn't explain what I meant as she was older than me and didn't have the best of english.

AK47 JATHA LION: You're absolutely spot on with your post. The Astha channel used to have kirtan from Sri Hazur Sahib every day a few years back, now its gone and has been replaced with the Yoga man. People doing Matha Tekna to Ram Dev? How low can these people get? Uneducated fools. I thought, that, doing Matha Tekna to a 'high profile' kirtani or sant was stupid but thats even worse :/

Maybe it's cos he also comes and sits infront of the cameras in the Golden Temple, too!