Turna Dal Nihangs

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

i was wondering if anyone knew the turna dal maryada and if they do could they put it up,

also what is the difference is between turna dal n buddha dal appart (apart from turna dal not doing chatka n bhang)

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

the marayda is the same,

for a copy of the marayda fareed jee put it up somewhere, do a seacrch jeeo?..

or get a copy of shromanee panth akalee buddha dal or tarna dal gutka sahib, they all have rehat marayda in them, @ the begginng...

regarding chatka, some nihangs mke the rational decision not to eat meat and do bhang, however dass has been tld that there is still chatka bhang happening in both dals.

in shromanee panth akaalee tarna dal, its alot more low key, and baba nihall singh jee does not support it...

:)

akaalo

Dass has to be careful about what is said, dass has only written a couple of posts but has already been given a warning, :LOLz: , various people know why which i will not state but they are obvious!! :1singh1:

Buddha Dal and Tarna dal Maryada is extactly the same, no differences at all. It comes down to personal choice's whether to follown certain aspects of the maryada, which are left to the individuals. ALL DAL PANTH MARYADA IS THE SAME!!! There are just many different regiments within Dal Panth thats why people get confused.

Sursingh vale singh's have not stopped jhatka, sukhnidhaan etc , they might not do it as much but it is still followed. Baba Saun Singh used to do jhatka here and there, but not on a regular basis, Baba Avtaar Singh also used to do jhatka.

:1singh1:

rehit uploaded..........

Buddha Dal and Tarna dal Maryada is extactly the same, no differences at all. It comes down to personal choice's whether to follown certain aspects of the maryada, which are left to the individuals. ALL DAL PANTH MARYADA IS THE SAME!!! There are just many different regiments within Dal Panth thats why people get confused.

:TH:

post-15030-1231178142_thumb.jpg

post-15030-1231178166_thumb.jpg

post-15030-1231178199_thumb.jpg

post-15030-1231178218_thumb.jpg

post-15030-1231178248_thumb.jpg

post-15030-1231178271_thumb.jpg

post-15030-1231178298_thumb.jpg

Taksaal did hukum to them? :gg: , interesting first i've heard because as far as i know mahapursh of Damdami Taksaal such as Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji did not have any problems with Dal Panth regarding Jhatka and Sukhnidhaan as his jeevan also shows, plus many sakhis of them as they were close with Sant Baba Sahib Singh, and Baba Chet Singh, also Mahapursh Sant Baba Mitt Singh Ji of hazoor sahib.

Sant Gurbachan Singh did not do hukum for them to stop, i would be interested to know who these taksali mukhis were you speak of to tell them to stop?!

As i've stated before none of Taksaal's Mahapurkhs had a problem with Dal Panth and their maryada, unless i am mistaken please prove me wrong! :1singh1:

I'm also just making a comment. :1singh1:

If one listens to katha of Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee, everything is found in there. Please take some time out and enjoy the immense gyaan. In katha i have heard them say eating maas is wrong.

If you read my post it was written to Baba Bidhi Chand Dal, it was Benti/Hukam. I will find out when, stop trying to be clever, i cant be bothered with your debates.