Disturbing Anti-muslim Video By A Hindu Individual

AK47 JATHA LION

This Extremist Hindu makes threats against Muslims and talks of how it will take 500 years to wipe out Muslims.

at 3:00 he talks of groups and mobs of 30 hindus getting together to kill muslims....then straight after talks of how "ek khalsa ek lakh barabar" (1 khalsa is equal to 100,000) .

So that means in his view khalsa are hindu.

He is very critical of Islam throughout.

He also appears to be dressed as an Indian Commando "Black cat" with the black uniform and bandanna??

Look at his evil laugh at the end...thats very funny and disturbing.

A very disturbing video overall.

viewer discretion advised, contains few F words.

Who cares?

Maybe you should post it on muslimsangat.com, this is sikhsangat!

Why do you guys get so offended when anything is against muslims? if it was the other way round you would love it!

What the hell has this video got to do with us?

THe answer to YOUR question is>>>>>>

Listen to 3:00 onwards and u will see what it has to do with us mr "DHARAM YUDH".

did u not hear him call khalsa hindus. or was that just my ears hearing it?

Dont shoot the messenger.

lol @ angry Indian accent and dr evil type sinster laugh at the end. But in all seriousness let the hindu and muslim extremists fight it out if they wish to we should maintain the peace and defend against and fight only those who want to harm our interests. No need to jump on anti-hindu or anti-muslim bandwagons... remember who you are first and remember what being a Sikh means.

oy oy, coolwater thats not what you said earlier!! anyway, many hindus propagate the myth we were created by them as an elite anti-muslim corps. but if we really were, we didnt do that good job as we let them raid delhi and only got the musis on their way back.........just a thought.

yeah so what i'm saying is that many people (RSS, bnp, wacko mullahs) will all try and get us to fight their battles for them. but dont. we are sikhs. only raise arms in defence of our principles, dont get swept away in other's wars. they fight and fight but never for a good reason, just for war.

Funny video!!! Call centre worker - hillarious!!!

But what is the fuss about - Muslim terrorists are a major threat around the world due to their twisted inbred mentality. I have a lot of admiration for the patient game that the Indian Govt are playing at - If I was India's PM, I would have done what the Israelis are doing in Gaza.

Punjabis are worried about being in the middle of a war, being a border state - asking for diplomacy and peace. Has the Punjab not always faced the invaders since the times of Alexander? Can you imagine Shaheed Baba Deep Singh saying - 'O let the Afghans do what they want - we would not want to risk them smashing up our Harimandir Sahib - protect the bricks and mortar and let them forcibly convert, kill, loot and rape all they like...'