School Play - Acting Out Guru Ji

Singh@

Do you realise, everytime you wake in the morning, do your nitnem, wear a dastar, put a bana on with shastar and remain tyar bar tyar you are acting Guru Gobind Singh Ji!!!!

What's is wrong in all your heads, a play acting Guru ji is not paap, he wanted us to be so much like him he became one with us in the form of the khalsa. He is not so far away, he is within us, we are him, and he is us! That is my father! I want to be so much like him, I smile everytime I look in the mirror and see a dastar and dara and think vaaah!!!!

Object to what I have said, I don't care, you are more worried about someone acting Guru Gobind Singh, and you and me are forgetting about the rest of what's happening around us.. This is not beadbi. This is khalsa. We will never be able to peform what the Guru did, but acting is a way of educating the masses. Isn't it funny after watching films, you want to be that person, you will immitate the person in the movie, girls all around the world immitate the actresses based on what they see.

Let them see and imagine what Guru Gobind Singh is like through acting, there is nothing wrong in it!!

I agree with you, BUT ... ok... The Dera Sacha Sauda, was acting like Guru Gobind Singh... Why did Sikhs protest against him?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic