How Is Buffalo Ny Area To Live In?

sunny_love_kirtan

my parents are planning to move from NH ( newhampshire) to Buffalo NY. Buffalo share its border with cananda. if anyone is from buffalo or have any friends or relatives living there then please tell me how is this city to live in?

howz business etc.. Houses are much cheaper there which make me doubt abt the city.

please help.

i got friends there. and u prolly wont find much sangat. its quiet place. not much crime. not much crazy stuff going on. nice neighborhoods. small city.

i'll find out about the housing and stuff. let u know tommorow

yea, theres 3 guru ghar's. 2 in willimasville i think and they just built one recent in niagra falls. but most sangat goes to the one in williamsville

hey, how old r u sunny? u plan on going to college in buffalo? or r u still a school kid? and do u guys know wat part of buffalo u gonna be moving to?

and there are a few restuarants as well. again, all depends on what part u guys gonna be moving to.

oh!

well yea, then i guess thats all there is to find out. once they start living there, they'll figur it out i guess. you just gotta get used to ur surroundings and after that, everyplace feels like home.