Bhai Gurmej Singhs Jatha

Guest _Harvinder Singh_

Guest _Harvinder Singh_

I would just like to comment on the photos from Baba Thakur Singh Jis barsi....I was looking through the photos and i noticed that there is only one picture of Bhai Gurmej Singhs jatha in the whole 200 plus photos...I would like to ask the people who put these pictures up that didnt they take any other photos of the jatha doing kirtan...they was also many photos of all the other kirtan jathay... these people who put the photos up took many of themselves from many angles and put them up maybe coz gurmej singh and jatha do not know how to put them up so u dont put them up.....as they were only jatha that was from mehta that stayed with Baba Ji so much we feel there should of been more photos of the jatha doing kirtan....maybe people are jelous....but as they are the main jatha from taksal that was there....having just one photo of them is good enough you may as well take that one photo off if your not gona put more up.......there are so many photos that are repeated of the same people again and again but there is only one of the main kirtani that were there on the day this needs to be corrected and put more pics of them up or tke tht one down...if people are jelous of who has the first time and silly things lke that wen goin to Baba Jis barsi then there is no point in goin to barsi if we are goin to have irka we need to stop this if we are goin to tke part in such barsis...

we have picked up on this as there are many little issues that we have picked up on and we feel through these they are showing jelousy this is not good to be jelous of a jatha who spent so long at mehta and time with Baba Ji...

Alryt mate calm down yeh,

The full version of photos havnt been released yet, the singhs are busy with other seva. So calm down, we have no issues with bhia gurmej singh - actually quite a good friend of mine. Why dont you ask bhai gurmej singh himself, any issues pm me, and dont put on the internet. No ones jealous of anyone.

calm down everybody... Khalistan zindabaad... only said that the full version is not up yet..... and the other two start to talk.. common veer ji or paienji ... who ever the other two are.. we gotta stop our childish acts.. and grow up..

i don't no any one of YOu's personaly.. but this is not how we talk to our fella singhs and singhnies..

this just creates more divideness between us.... and please stop that.. we are already divided enough... so please please stop these little chidlish things..

this is the request from this kukar.. so please.. stop it..