Ate Something By Mistake

Guest :(

When it invovles Rehit Maryada, especially the 4 Bajjar kurehits, we should not take things so lightly.

Most people will get sadhai done in these cases to get rid of the shanka and for peace of mind. Ask one the Singhs who does seva in the Panj Pyarey for his advise.

Intentional or unintentional, it's still a mistake or shortcoming that needs to be corrected. And no, breathing in microorganisms is not the same as eating egg or meat. Guruji didn't instruct us to follow the Jain practice of extreme pacificism.

Agreed with above, but remember we are meant to be practical!

To all those amritdharis, that means never eating anything from takeaways (veggier burgers are fried in the same oil as meat, essentially a veggie burger is not a veggie burger!) Pizza from pizza hut/dominos is prepared on the same table as the meat ones, if you do some research, it will contain minute traces of meat. Fries from mcdonalds are fried in vegetable fat. correct me if im wrong...

Even a veggie subway which is made after they have changed gloves will have traces of meat as they use the same gloves to pick the meat and salads for any meat subs.

Now, knowing this, will alll of you stop eating from any commercial place and cook the food yourself?

My personal belief is be practical.... thats what sikhi is... I could be wrong but maybe we should concetrate our efforts on how we can develop ourselves, grow career wise so we can give back to the kaum rather than worrying about if we ate a cake with egg by mistake.