Sarna Brothers Cheated Sikh Sangat

M S Sirsa

veer i dont kno who is sarna and who is badal and makkar..

all i kno is if i go to amritsar.. i neva get room in sran.. and live in hotel.. and see some arrogant sevadars..

if i go to delhi.. i get room in bangla sahib sran.. without ny hitch.. dat too an excellent room.. and really humble sevadars..

i have nothing to do with any politician. ,. m jus a common man..

see....the difference for ur self in punjab and delhi...delhi is managed by sarna and punjab by badal...

if u do not know this area lies outside the gurudwara . thanks for showing this picture..it was ok that the dsgmc was using this space that doesnt mean that it belonged to them...now if the government asks its land back. how can the dsgmc refuse to give it...badal daliyas are just politicising the issue....they are just making a controversy out of it so that they get votes..and they have not sold the land...there will just be a NDMC board saying parking....thats it....

is hamaam mein sab nange hain......

paramjit singh sarna in a press confrence said that if badal group proves that sarna has even sold an inch of the gurudwara premises to anyone he will resign from the post of dsgmc president. in a letter to punjab cm badal. he has told sukhbhir , dhindsa, capt kawaljit and bhajan singh walia to constitute a fact finding comittee. and if they fail to prove anything. then all badal group leaders should resign from their posts.