Beadbi At Slough Singh Sabha Yet Again!

veladh

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you know mr bal so well, thenyou would know that he calls the one million chaupai sahibs for the panth anti – gurmat

A singh who is not true to guru ji and guru jis bani how can he be true to anyone else

and yes im not worthy of calling my self a guru da sikh I know that but put yourself in our place for a week and you will see how slough guru ghar is run and how these masands work and make the sangats feel

and yes there were no benches in the darbar sahib because the sangat took them out the same day they were put in

and Sunday was called because mr bal said he will install them on Sunday paji

u think you know mr bal, with his nice neat dastar and long following beard ..outward appearances mean nothing if inside there is mel

you tell which pardhaan sells guru jis rumalla sahibs for his own pocket next he will start selling guru jis saroops

There loads more im sure 99% of the sangat know what mr bal and mrs cheema do

Singh you said He is a true believer and follower of sant ji . I think your wrong there that’s why he calles sant jis taksali singhs terrorist and robbers

It dnt make you a mahaan singh if u break a few windows.

I think you need to wake up and smell the air singh; mr bal is not all that you make him out to be

If you want to come and talk to us you are freely to we are always in the back hall and will be there tomorrow after 5 till late

guru kirpa kare

Guru kirpa

vaheguroo

veer "darasingh" jeeo

bro firstly, mr bal is not supported by majoirty of sikh sangataan in slough.

committe members have in large numbers left his side, so how can we expect the sangat to follow him??

regarding the old lady on a wheelchair, thats a very rare case scenrio, if you were in gurooghar for this weekend, you would have noticed a large majorty of "punjabi" youth sitting on chairs...ryte?

ok they were my cuzin and older brothers (we had an akandpaat @ guroghar). they sit on chairs beacuse there lazy, none of them are injured etc etc, they sit thre beacuse there available.

now if in dhan sahib sree guroo granth sahibs jee maharaj's diwaan there was chairs, ill bet you on this, in few months they sit on them, there besharam, theyve got no pyar for sikhee or mat of gurmat. no matter hw much you explain they won't lissen, you can convince one but it wnt get far due to peer pressure, and wanting to "chill together"

veerjee, gurbanee, shabad guroo is our king, if you to belive in it or uphold satkaar for gurbanee then callling yourself (or myself , or any1) a sikh is abit hyprocritical.

we need to wakeup, and realise wwho shabad guroo is!...

bhai sahib jeeo, were all open to critism,so pls dnt b afraid, and you can come discuss this with some of on the level.

were not radicals/militants who like causing truoble,

but wen sahib sree guroo granth sahib jee maharajs satkaar is in bad hands, then guroo kirpa deh naal,

guroo pyariaan faujan will rise...

regarding trouble in darbaar jeeo, we didnt plan any :S, and there wasnt any.

but if your a regular sunday goer, then you may realise whos the trouble maker in darbaar.

veerjeeo if you wish to talk to sum1 bout this, either pop in gurodwara today around 6

or email gupt_sevadaar@hotmail.co.uk, where you can email a sevadaar amd if you want ring up and discuss it.

we really want to get rid of the misconceptions...

also a side note, pardaan saab was gettin petitions signed to try and beat the sangat on sunday, but realised that he cudnt. and then backed down.

dhanvaad jee

maafe if i said nefink rong, @ the end of the day im nuffink,

empty vessels make alot of noise, hence me...

but gurooo kirpa we shud all strive to b full with naam gurbanee pyar nimrtatha

gurbur akaalo

vaheguroo veer "darasingh" jeeo bro firstly, mr bal is not supported by majoirty of sikh sangataan in slough. committe members have in large numbers left his side, so how can we expect the sangat to follow him?? also before dass goes on...erm akirtan bhenjee check your msgs. regarding the old lady on a wheelchair, thats a very rare case scenrio, if you were in gurooghar for this weekend, you would have noticed a large majorty of "punjabi" youth sitting on chairs...ryte? ok they were my cuzin and older brothers (we had an akandpaat @ guroghar). they sit on chairs beacuse there lazy, none of them are injured etc etc, they sit thre beacuse there available. now if in dhan sahib sree guroo granth sahibs jee maharaj's diwaan there was chairs, ill bet you on this, in few months they sit on them, there besharam, theyve got no pyar for sikhee or mat of gurmat. no matter hw much you explain they won't lissen, you can convince one but it wnt get far due to peer pressure, and wanting to "chill together" veerjee, gurbanee, shabad guroo is our king, if you to belive in it or uphold satkaar for gurbanee then callling yourself (or myself , or any1) a sikh is abit hyprocritical. we need to wakeup, and realise wwho shabad guroo is!... bhai sahib jeeo, were all open to critism,so pls dnt b afraid, and you can come discuss this with some of on the level. were not radicals/militants who like causing truoble, but wen sahib sree guroo granth sahib jee maharajs satkaar is in bad hands, then guroo kirpa deh naal, guroo pyariaan faujan will rise... regarding trouble in darbaar jeeo, we didnt plan any :S, and there wasnt any. but if your a regular sunday goer, then you may realise whos the trouble maker in darbaar. veerjeeo if you wish to talk to sum1 bout this, either pop in gurodwara today around 6 or email gupt_sevadaar@hotmail.co.uk, where you can email a sevadaar amd if you want ring up and discuss it. we really want to get rid of the misconceptions... dhanvaad jee maafe if i said nefink rong, @ the end of the day im nuffink, empty vessels make alot of noise, hence me... but gurooo kirpa we shud all strive to b full with naam gurbanee pyar nimrtatha gurbur akaalo

I'm sorry but if you guys can speak to me like this for expressing my opinion then what hope does mr bal have with you

What's happened to freedom of speech. My parents read your articles last nite and were ashamed. They have lived in sloigh since the 80s and have known bal for years, they say mr bal has helped his community fir years and has been a approachable man.

I am a regular goer at the gurdwara and know exactly what has happened in the last two years. Y did committee members leave the commitee....because they are chor and mr bal wasn't having it! I've read a whole blog on this and it sounds like one or two of you are the instigators and the rest just believe what you say.

I think before accusations are made you should get facts.....as its a criminal offence to make such statements such as mr bal pocketing money.

YoU say a majority of sikh sangat are against mr bal......this is incorrect.....I found out today from a friend another sikh youth that the majority of sikh sangat are for this.

Also none of you answered my question relating to wheelchair users and the lady with parkinson. You say it is rare.....why do you think its rare.....I'm sure they don't feel like they can come because they can't sit......dontyou think we should cater for them.

I don't what to argue and to call me a bacha is not mature at all. We should be able to talk constructively. Can you not even do that. Ok you say you are not causing trouble but some of the comments make me think it. We need to stop these comments. We are all guru jis pyare and its not right for us to talk to each other like this.

I should be at gurdwara tmw so will try and c u all in the back. But I still suggesst you all need to sit back and listen to yourselves.

We shoulnt be fighting our own, its not up to us to decide if someone is a masand or not.

What mr bal done in 1984 was not the only thing he has done. When mr bal done what he done in 84 where were the rest of the sikhs....let me guess doing overtime at work!!!! You shoulnt just shrug off what he has done....he made a point!!!!not only that he has actively talked against human rights.....about what happend in 84 ......tO date he has been a community leader and being followers of bindranwala we all should be working together.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

veerjee, pls come gurooghar today

to the back dass wwill b there,so we can talk openly and clean out any issues.

dhanvaad

alot of your information is incorrect,

to be truthful, you have chatted to certain ppl, BUT thoose certain ppl have changed sides numerous sides...

and the other commitees members were chors? lol.. the ones who left/got kicked out? thoose ones jee?,

also most of the ppl on the commitee do not support bal and aunty cheema.. hw do i no?.. ive seen them plotting against them, literally...to mke sure they don't stand again.

pls do come today, will b good to hear out your views/details.

also mr bal is a SLICK man, weve seen him in detail for the last two years, ive got cuzins who realted to him, he ant as good as he looks, and he admited that to us, in the commitee room two weeks ago wen dass wen to talk to him about some dogey parchaar going around.

if you know mr bal so well, thenyou would know that he calls the one million chaupai sahibs for the panth anti ? gurmat A singh who is not true to guru ji and guru jis bani how can he be true to anyone else and yes im not worthy of calling my self a guru da sikh I know that but put yourself in our place for a week and you will see how slough guru ghar is run and how these masands work and make the sangats feel and yes there were no benches in the darbar sahib because the sangat took them out the same day they were put in and Sunday was called because mr bal said he will install them on Sunday paji u think you know mr bal, with his nice neat dastar and long following beard ..outward appearances mean nothing if inside there is mel you tell which pardhaan sells guru jis rumalla sahibs for his own pocket next he will start selling guru jis saroops There loads more im sure 99% of the sangat know what mr bal and mrs cheema do Singh you said He is a true believer and follower of sant ji . I think your wrong there that?s why he calles sant jis taksali singhs terrorist and robbers It dnt make you a mahaan singh if u break a few windows.

I think you need to wake up and smell the air singh; mr bal is not all that you make him out to be If you want to come and talk to us you are freely to we are always in the back hall and will be there tomorrow after 5 till late guru kirpa kare Guru kirpa [/quote

Veer ji , let's be honest what have u done about what happend in 84]

What have I done?

We ahould be united and talking against 84 not talking and fighting against each other. If we start fighting against each other about these small issues then things like 84 is going to be hidden behind.....

This is what the indian govenrmebt want.......

,NEVER FORGET 84

dara sing veerji we all thought mr bal was a gursikh and would do alot for the panth when he first became a pardhaan but over the past two years he proved us wrong again and again! I know many people in Slough who were on his side at first but not any more. If you were at the gurdwara practically everyday in the past two years you would have realised how great mr bal and cheema aunty are. if they were so great im sure they would not have stopped all the parchaar that was happening @ gurughar and on top of that they would have got gursikh volunteers to run clasess and camps in the summer which they didnt. you call the committee people chor like you know them inside out..dont listen to rumours and base you arguement on that.

bhul chuk maaf jee

dara sing veerji we all thought mr bal was a gursikh and would do alot for the panth when he first became a pardhaan but over the past two years he proved us wrong again and again! I know many people in Slough who were on his side at first but not any more. If you were at the gurdwara practically everyday in the past two years you would have realised how great mr bal and cheema aunty are. if they were so great im sure they would not have stopped all the parchaar that was happening @ gurughar and on top of that they would have got gursikh volunteers to run clasess and camps in the summer which they didnt. you call the committee people chor like you know them inside out..dont listen to rumours and base you arguement on that.

bhul chuk maaf jee

vaheguroo

If today the committee puts in sofa like benches tomorrow our younger generation and there generation after will say our older generation put in 4 benches we want to fill the whole darbar sahib with benches

So what would we say to them?

The mistakes made by these committee members tomorrow the next generation will have to suffer for them