Gurumehar Singh And Gurusewak Singh

Bijla Singh

lol i have to say i was being sarcastic with that post, before the usual types run in here and accuse me of single handedly destroying hinudstani 'civilization' with my views.

Watch yer mouth HSD. A few more comments like that and we'll have to put them Hindus on an endangered species list......

endangered species list?!?!?! w t f, i thought they were extinct (after my comments on another thread). but if a few are still alive i'll have to phone islamabad so they can tell me what to do about it. it'll probably involve more posting of my views, as the mere example of a sikh not doing a hindustani's bidding causes their heads to explode and their bowels to empty (its hard to tell the difference). hahahaha its really great when an evil super plan that took centuries of planning and deception to think of and implement comes to fruition - just in time for the elections. must be the best example of an evil cunning mohammedan mind. no wonder there's so few hindus left.