Help Ki Kara

TejiKaur

Guest Guest

TejiKaur Jeeo!

You don't have to get pesh, just do an ardas. You can do if you want to though, if you feel really bad about it, then just read extra Gurbani for 40 days. This will strengthen your nitnem aswell.

Hope this helps.

Grooo!

GURUFATEH EVERYONE

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF U FOR UR REPLYS THEY REALLY DID HELP

THANKS A TON AND UR ALL RIGHT

THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED WITH WAHEGURUS GRACE

I TOOK HUKAMNAMA AFTER ARDAS AND GURU JI TOLD ME I WAS FORIVEN AND NOT TO WORRY ABOUT IT

IT REALLY IS AMAZING HOW GURU JI ALWAYS KNOWS WHATS IN OUR DIL

TILL THIS DAY HUKAMNAMA HAS NEVER LET ME DOWN

THATS FOR UR ENCOURAGEMENT SISTERS AND BROTHERS :)

REALLY IT MEANS ALOT HOW PIAR FILLED SOME OF UR COMMENTS R

TAKE CARE TE KALGIDHAR PITA G HAMAYSHA ANG SANG SAHAE HOWAY :)

THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED WITH WAHEGURUS GRACE

I TOOK HUKAMNAMA AFTER ARDAS AND GURU JI TOLD ME I WAS FORIVEN AND NOT TO WORRY ABOUT IT

IT REALLY IS AMAZING HOW GURU JI ALWAYS KNOWS WHATS IN OUR DIL

TILL THIS DAY HUKAMNAMA HAS NEVER LET ME DOWN

Waheguru, I so happy for you Bibi. You chose to depend on the 'Great Power' itself. Very proud of you. Not many are capable of relying on Maharaj Ji like this. You did/do. Keep it up. No one can answer anything better than Maharaj Ji, himself.

But Bibi make sure you don't 'keep on' getting stuck in such questions. It's now time to see above ALL questions. Start listening to your soul. It is Maharaj Ji's light itself. It shall help you---always. :)

But Bibi make sure you don't 'keep on' getting stuck in such questions. It's now time to see above ALL questions. Start listening to your soul. It is Maharaj Ji's light itself. It shall help you---always. :)

yes i agree with nehmat bhenji here completely

great! you did u the right thing bhenji hukamnama helps all and of course ur welcome :)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Ji

yup ur rite

i guess its like in the beggining u become sort of a perfectionist but Amrit will always b perfect n there is no need to worry about it breaking because it is not in our hands

Kalgiawalay pita ji takes us as his own and keeps our rehit for us

charan sharan gur ik painda jae chal

satgur kot painda agay hoye lait hai :) we take one step to the shelter of the true gurus feet the true guru takes kot steps toward us

once we come on the path of God with our head on the palm of our hand ready to trust completely n live how we r kept than our Lord our beloved Bhaugauti ji protects us from all harm that is in this kaljug by taking us under his shelter :):) :) :):)

slowly i am learning that but thanks n i dont think i have to worry about getting stuck like that again lol it was a one time learn as u go thing

anyways to the bhanji who was with me at the Sanchar guess what today is

Kalgiawala Pita Ji has kept us steady for exactly one month today :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

• 3 months later...