Manmohan Singh Calls For Forgetting 1984

hawk13

Just one day before the elections of 9 seats for loksabha in Punjab Pm Manmohan Singh has called the sikhs to forget 1984 elcetion commission has banned this statement from telecasted by PTC Punjabi and did not allow any telecasting of other programs also as it may incite the community although same has been said by shusma swaraj but when it comes from the prime minister of congresssame party was invouled in genocide of sikhs and too from sikh looking person is clear signal that these type of killings keep on happening and sikh s should forget it. My advice to prime minister and shusma with lizard like eyes BHookhian nazaran wali TO FORGET MUMBAI KILLINGS AND SET FREE KASAB, THEY SHOULD ALSO FORGET PARLIAMENT ATTACK, MORE RECENTLY ASK TAMILIANS TO FORGET SRI LANKAN OPERATIONS

Guest SatwantBeantKehar

Manmohan Singh is just a stooge of Gandhi family - no spine and no grit - just licking shoes to keep his post. Had he said the same thing if he had lost his own loved ones in 84 or anti insurgency operations that allowed for extreme torture and disappearances ?

Manmohan Singh is just a stooge of Gandhi family - no spine and no grit - just licking shoes to keep his post. Had he said the same thing if he had lost his own loved ones in 84 or anti insurgency operations that allowed for extreme torture and disappearances ?

1984 is in our blood....he is asking as if he wan us to cut our veins and bleed out...but he should remember this...the blood of 1984 is so thick in me..that even if he cuts me..it will stay in me forever....