What Happens To Soul?

wjkk wjkf,

This post is very similar to the post 'the 5 khands'. The 5 khands (taken from japji sahib) explains where the souls go through after death.

Dear Brothers and sisters, please do help me, should i make a mistake in explaining. With Gods grace, the explaination is as below.

OUr both is made out of the physical and spiritual entities. The spiritual entity is the soul. When we die, the soul is pulled out from the body. At the death bed, the messanger of death arrives (jamdooths) and only the person who is dying can see them (that's why some people shiver at death). The will take the soul to the court of dharam raj. However, if you are a manmukh, then you get beaten all the way. As for gurmukhs, no jamdooths come near them. I believe angels welcome them.

At the court of Dharam raj, chit and gupt,will read out our deeds. The court is called dharam khand. Dharam raj then sentences the soul to punishment. Gurmukhs are spared from this because they have a mark on their forehead, of being blessed. The punishment is what we call hell.

After the punishment is over, the judgement to be reborn is done. Then the soul goes through the womb again.

As for gurmukhs, the pass through the other 3 khands (saram khand, karam khand and gyann khand) before reaching sach khand. In japji, it is said, Sach khand vasai nirangkarr.... This is where the Lord abides. and this is where gurmukhs go to merge with the Lord.

To know deeper about the khands, read the post

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=44311

And do download the story about the exorcism. The ghost explains where he went through before emerging back as a ghost.

There is the audio conversation which is accesible from www.rajkaregakhalsa.com >audio > katha > baba ishar singh, but the quility is not that good.

Anyway, brother and sisters, do add in your views since what i explained is nothing much.

Thank you...