Performing Kirtan In The Amrit Vela

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh.

As many of you know, each morning at every Gurdwara around the world, Asa Dee Vaar Kirtan is being performed. Wouldn't it be nice if a few times a week Gurbani Shabad Kirtan was performed in the early morning? If this happens then maybe more people will start coming to Saadh Sangat in the early mornings. People might take this the wrong way but this is just a suggestion I'm trying to make.

Bhul Chuk Maaf Jee.

• 3 weeks later...

As many of you know, each morning at every Gurdwara around the world, Asa Dee Vaar Kirtan is being performed. Wouldn't it be nice if a few times a week Gurbani Shabad Kirtan was performed in the early morning? If this happens then maybe more people will start coming to Saadh Sangat in the early mornings. People might take this the wrong way but this is just a suggestion I'm trying to make.

Bhul Chuk Maaf Jee.

so true. i know my local does this, and it is amazinggg!!! theres 2 hours at aamritvlea of kirtan and simran on vaja, then eveyrone does nitnem! chardikallaaa!!! :)