Remembrance March 7th June

Im sure Nanaksar Gurdwara in Southampton shouldnt be on the List the one on Peterborough Road... their libary is full of Pro-Khalistan literature, I just dont think they have the funds, though it would be useful if the Gurdwaray in Southampton could get their act together and atleast send one coach between them... and the Singh Sabha Gurdwara opposite I think on Northumberland Road seems quite pro- khalistani but I got that impression from just talking to the sangat.

But like someone said earlier some Gurghars just dont have the resources or organisational skills to arrange langar once a month let alone hire a coach. How was this list complied? by actually talking to the commitee or by seeing wether they arrange any transport for the rally?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i see it as this we are all SIKHS AND WE SHOULD SUPPORT THIS RALLY ANYONE WHO DOES NOT SUPPORT THE RALLY IS DAMAGING SIKHISM TO THE CORE

if so called Gurdwareh do not support the rally you are anti sikh you are EITHER WITH US OR THE BRAHMINI SARKAR OF HINDUSTAN

Sorry to do you a disservice SaRpAnCh, as you did not call me a baman.

Merely an ally of the Brahmini Sarkar of Hindustan and somebody who is damaging Sikhism to the core. You're right that is much less of an insult and all because I choose not to go somewhere. Not because I am not fighting the same fight as you, but purely because I choose to not do it in the way that you do. So much krodh... :(

I was refering to the Gurdwareh who do not support the rally and their commitees, 'if so called Gurdwareh do not support the rally you are anti sikh you are EITHER WITH US OR THE BRAHMINI SARKAR OF HINDUSTAN' i apologise if i said it out wrong or if i said it in a way which seemed like was targeting you as'naujawanidotcom'.To be honest I thought you did support the rally didn't you?

This is precisely the point I am making SaRpAnCh: it is up to each individual and each Gurdwara whether or not they support or go to the Hyde Park march - there has been no decision that is binding on all to do so, irrespective of what their thoughts and views might be on the political issue surrounding Indian & Pakistani Punjab. The Hyde Park march is one event in a year long calendar that does not determine whether an individual or a Gurdwara are anti-Sikh. This is the only argument that I have been making over the course of this thread and that it was inappropriate of you to publish a list of Gurdwara's who are not sending a coach to the rally. Whether naujawanidotcom supports the rally or not has no bearing on whether naujawanidotcom is anti-sikh and the same goes for substituting any Gurdwara from your list in place of naujawanidotcom.