I Need Sankat Mochan Shabids

No. I won't help you, I do have it though. First of all its not a Sikh prayer, so you shouldn't need it. And secondly I hope you do not want to have it for some special powers (Riddhi-Siddhi).

Bhul Chuk Maaf,

WJKK WJKF

if you do naam, then, that will morch your sankat. :lol:

but seriously. its true.

everything is built on naam.

shabads can be thort as a painting that cant be seen in its frame. so, doing naam puts colour and makes it from being invisible to become visible.

likewise, if you do naam, with doing any shabad from sggs, then it will be all beautiful for you.

u have any idea of the most pouerfull shabad??

no wot, il make it easy for you.

dhan mool mantar up to naanak hosi bhi such (or gurprasaad but i pref the ful maha mantar bhai gurdaas ji has a pauri in a vaar and it goes up to naana hosi bhi such it is so beautiful..anyway)

jus do mool mantar and naam together, and u will feel somthing amazing. trust me.

persevere with it. then you will see. control your mind. then you will see.

then thats when you become speechless.

it will hapen. just a mata of time. some people it takes long due to lack of comcentration. other people can control their mind better, hence, they get to the destination faster.

just to finish, the mool mantar is the most powerful mantar there is. and i have heard that when you get to a stage, even the akhar dissolve. it can be where they dissolve.

but anyway, iv said too much, hope you may realise the power of the mool manter. and i hope i do too!

gurfateh

AS A SIDE NOTE

karam is the end result of bad deeds, even good deeds in our past lives. our job is to wash then before they manifest, and if they have manifested, then doing naam, gurmantar, will make the hardship less. god will slowly cut dawn the bas karam down from 100% to 90 80 60 50 40 30 20 10%

sant mahapursh say that one will have to pay for 10% of any karam, but by that time, you would have done so much naam, that that 10% will not even effect you!

that is how great our god is.

and with good karams, when that good karam manifests, you will definately get 100% of that good deed you did.

but OUR GOD IS SO GREAT!

he not only gives the 100%, if you do naam, he gives so much more on top! 110% 120% 150% infinate%! this is why bani/naam/god is bayant. endless. without end.

dhan dhan to out TIMELESS LORD OF THE UNIVERSE! oh we have no idea. god is so great...

gurfateh..

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• I agree we're not born with sin like the Christians think. Also I agree we have effects of karma. But Gurbani does state that the body contains both sin and charity (goodness): ਕਾਇਆ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਪਾਪੁ ਪੁੰਨੁ ਦੁਇ ਭਾਈ ॥ Within the body are the two brothers sin and virtue. p126 Actually, we do need to be saved. Gurbani calls this "udhaar" (uplift). Without Satguru, souls are liable to spiritual death: ਜਿਨਾ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਨ ਭੇਟਿਓ ਸੇ ਭਾਗਹੀਣ ਵਸਿ ਕਾਲ ॥ p40 Those who have not met Satguru Purakh are unfortunate and liable to death. So, yeah, we do need to be saved, and Guru ji does the saving. The reason Satguru is the one to save is because God has given Satguru the "key" (kunji): ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਹਥਿ ਕੁੰਜੀ ਹੋਰਤੁ ਦਰੁ ਖੁਲੈ ਨਾਹੀ ਗੁਰੁ ਪੂਰੈ ਭਾਗਿ ਮਿਲਾਵਣਿਆ ॥੭॥ In the True Guru's hand is the key. None else can open the door. By perfect good fortune the Guru is met. p124
    • That's unfortunate to hear. Could you give any more information? Who was this "baba"? He just disappeared with people's money? Obviously, you should donate your money to known institutions or poor people that you can verify the need of through friends and family in Punjab.
    • Sangat ji,  I know a family who went Sevewal to do seva sometimes end of 2019. They returned last year in great dismay and heart broken.  To repent for their mistakes they approached panj pyaare. The Panj gave them their punishment / order to how t make it up which, with Kirpa, they fulfilled.  They were listening to a fake Baba who, in the end, took all the "Donations " and fled sometime over a year ago. For nearly 4 years this family (who are great Gursikhs once u get to know them) wasted time and effort for this fake Baba. NOT ONLY this one fam. But many, many did worldwide and they took their fam to do seva, in village Sevewal, city Jaitho in Punjab. In the end many families lost money in thousands being behind this Baba. The family, on return, had to get in touch with all the participants and told them to stop.  I am stating this here to create awareness and we need to learn from whom we follow and believe. It's no easy but if we follow the 3 S (Sangat, Simran and Seva) we will be shown the light. As I am writing this the family in question have been doing the same since 2008 onwards and they fell for this Baba... it is unbelievable and shocking.  This am writing in a nutshell as am at work on my break so not lengthy but it deserves a great length.  Especially the family in question, who shed light on youngsters about Sikhi 20 plus years!! 
    • Giani Kulwant Singh Jawaddi Kalan uses simple Punjabi.
    • Leaving aside Guru ji, the general question of taking afeem (opium) in limited quantities for war/medical wounds is simply unproblematic. When you go to the hospital, they give you morphine. What do you think morphine is? It's an opiate. Even codeine (cough syrup) is an opiate! Ever had a cough? Granted, it is against Gurmat to take opium or other drugs for the fun of it.

Important Information

Terms of Use