The Glorious Greatness Of Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaaj

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh.

The Glory of Guru Gobind Singh Jee is too great to write about by any one person. So before I begin I would like to ask for your forgiveness and my Guru’s forgiveness for any mistakes I may make while writing on this topic.

We all say we keep faith in Guru Jee but do we really keep faith in Him? Those 40 Gursikhs who saw a million soldiers surrounding them and still didn’t give up. That’s called keeping faith in Guru Jee. We need to think about what we would have done if we were in that situation. Would we fight like those Gursikhs or would we get scared and try to run away?

Today’s Sikh insults Khalsa. To have such a Great Father in Guru Gobind Singh Jee and not show honour to Him is a great injustice. Guru Gobind Singh Jee has so much love for the Khalsa that He says the Khalsa is everything to Him. We’re all His family says Guru Gobind Singh Jee. Guru Gobind Singh Jee has got his arms wide open ready to take us in. It’s up to us if we want to return that love or not.

Bhul Chuk Maaf Jee.

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh.