Khalistan Zindabad Force Denies Hand In Vienna Incident

BiggChan

http://www.punjabnewsline.com/content/view/16897/38/

Khalistan Zindabad Force denies hand in Vienna incident

Punjab Newsline Network

Thursday, 28 May 2009

CHANDIGARH: The Khalistan Zindabad Force(kzf), which purported to ahad on Wednesday claimed responsibility for attack on two religious leaders in Vienna in Austria on Thursday denied its role in the incident and condemned the act as against the teachings of Sikh gurus.

In a signed statement issued by Ranjit Singh Jammu, the KZF Chief said that they respect Guru Ravidass who is an integral part of Sikh religion. He said that 'bani' of all Bhagats including Bhagat Ravidass was included in Guru Granth Sahib and all Bhagats are respectable as their Guru.

He said that Sikhs had no grudge against the head of dera Sach Khand Sant Niranjan Dass and Sant Rama Nand who was killed in Vienna. Jammu described it an action of intelligence agencies of India who are trying to defame the Sikh community and people invoilved in Khalistan movement. He alleged that ruling party in Punjab was responsible for the ghasty act. He named Parkash Singh Badal responsible for the attack and alleged that blame has been shifted on Khalistan Zindabad Force.

He said that dalits are their brotherns and part of struggle of Sikh community. He appealed for peace in the state. KZF cheif said that their fight is against anti-Panthic forces and not against their own brothers. He said that if the sentiments of Ravidass community were hurt due to misuse of KZF name, they seek an apology for it.

It is recalled that certain newspapers had carried reports about KZF taking responsibility for Vienna attack. The dalits associated with dera Sach Khand had on Wednesday burnt the effigy of KZF to register their anger. The KZF however denies the allegations.

sikhs and sikh dalits and all other peoples are brothers and sisters. i cant see how any khalistani group would be linked since dalits make up a large proportion of those supporting these groups. they loved sant jarnail singh because he was a man of the people, and a leader of the rural common folk. some anti-sikh forces are trying to drive a wedge and create hatred between members of the sikh community.

Akash radio and Associated press first leaked this story - clearly they should have verified the authenticity of the "email" befor leaking it to worldwide press. will they now apologise for this mistake?

the truth will only come out in many months by then Badal and the anti-sikh forces will brand all sikhs negatively and turn the attention away from 25th anniversary of operation bluestar which badal helped take place.

i was born in chamar family but am now immortal thanks to Guru Gobind Singh ji. now i want to hear an apology from those making wild unproven accusations. KZF has totally denied any involvement and has said chamars and other sikhs are brothers and sisters.

this is an internal issue in chamar community. people like me who have left their chamar status and follow Guru Granth Sahib and believe they are Sikh are rising up against this fake human guru. we have been trying to prevent the dehdhair followers from gaining control in bhawan elections because when they get control of the temple they start doing beadbi and human worship and anti-sikh speeches.

we need your support to kick these dehdhari followers out of our temples so sangat can have peace,

Guest PunjabSingh
i was born in chamar family but am now immortal thanks to Guru Gobind Singh ji. now i want to hear an apology from those making wild unproven accusations. KZF has totally denied any involvement and has said chamars and other sikhs are brothers and sisters.

this is an internal issue in chamar community. people like me who have left their chamar status and follow Guru Granth Sahib and believe they are Sikh are rising up against this fake human guru. we have been trying to prevent the dehdhair followers from gaining control in bhawan elections because when they get control of the temple they start doing beadbi and human worship and anti-sikh speeches.

we need your support to kick these dehdhari followers out of our temples so sangat can have peace,

If you are in Punjab then please tell your community that this was an internal matter of the Ravidaasia community .At the same time ask the Ravidaasia community to apologise for large scale destruction of private property and creating a fear psychosis.

KZF has already apologised for reasons best known to them,atleast they have apoligised.Will the Ravidaasia community apologise now ?