Someone Who Can Help

Guest fordcapri

I'm not hiding anything.

I'm secure in myself. It means I don't need to stand in judgment over other people or know 'everything' about them to know them how it matters.

I'm not afflicted by thoughts of sexual purity or impurity. I do not believe either exists.

The things I would want to know about my future wife cannot be found out by any private investigator. Things like:-

What makes her smile?

What makes her angry?

Can I make her smile when she is angry?

How does she want to raise children?

How many children does she want?

What are her dreams?

Is she kind?

Can she put up with my faults?

Those kind of questions, only one person can answer.

well i'm happy for you. but at the same time i couldnt really care less about your views on sex or questions for any prospective wives. try shaadi.com instead. you have a very simple view of the world, as i could come up with numerous points to show you there are a lot more things you need to know. no one told you that you need to 'spy' on anyone. its only if you arent sure about arranged marriages. what do you say to those who are naive enough to completely trust their parents and end up married to people who didnt tell them the truth about themselves before hand?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please quote what i actually said as i never said that 'spying will give an idea of what a person is like'. but if someone is up to no good, but makes out to their parents that they are the greatest young sikh in the world, and you are suspicous, it is right to use a service like this. of course you wont find out what their favourite breed of dog is or what their favourite colour is, but you will know if they get up to stuff they say they dont do. and whats wrong with that? if they are sincere then nothing is wrong. if they are up to things you dont agree with, you can walk away from the arranged marriage before your parents get carried away. if i married someone and she told me she spied on me just to be sure, i would laugh it off. whats the big deal?

i'm 21 btw. are you married then?

at least this way you can get some idea of what the person is really like

From your first post on this thread.

I'm in a long term relationship. I have had other long term relationships. In the middle of getting the money, property and head sorted for marriage.

The big deal is that somehow you think this is starting a marriage on the best possible foot. Wrong. Its starting a marriage on the worst possible foot. You may very well laugh it off. But imagine your fiance finding out that a strange man has been snooping on her, following her, taking pictures of her because you paid him to. Its a violation for a woman. And forget about her hiding things from you, by employing one of these firms, you're hiding something from her without even lying. There is no substitution for trust.

at least this way you can get some idea of what the person is really like

From your first post on this thread.

I'm in a long term relationship. I have had other long term relationships. In the middle of getting the money, property and head sorted for marriage.

The big deal is that somehow you think this is starting a marriage on the best possible foot. Wrong. Its starting a marriage on the worst possible foot. You may very well laugh it off. But imagine your fiance finding out that a strange man has been snooping on her, following her, taking pictures of her because you paid him to. Its a violation for a woman. And forget about her hiding things from you, by employing one of these firms, you're hiding something from her without even lying. There is no substitution for trust.

See i said 'some idea' rather than saying you would know everything. you said a long term relationship - i doubt your parents set it up or that they are pushing you to marry a girl that they or you dont really know anything about. i personally dont agree with arranged marriage and think its best to actually know the girl properly before getting married. that removes the need for using a service like this, but i know that a lot of people will end up being pushed by their parents to get arranged marriages. thats why i think this is a good idea as they will have a chance of protecting themselves and not making the mistakes so many of the older generation (or in your case, your generation) have made. i'm sure you must know some people who have these kinds of problems after they blindly walked into an arranged marriage and didnt look out for the warning signs.

Some advise and precautions that guys can take when choosing a life partner.

If taking arranged marriage option you will don’t get to no everything even if you meet for 6 months

Guys must wonder “she seems ok but I don’t no everything bout her”

If you have a friend or relation who is bout get married via introduction route and wants to no the other side of their future partner’s life style below are details how to over come some doubts.

http://www.covertresolutions.webeden.co.uk/

Ask the BNP fro help. They seem to be your saviours in other matters.

Guest fordcapri

Spying someone be it daughter/sister futer partner or son is probley not part of the liberial polticaly correct world.

But it gets answers.

I hope you are open about your BNP 4ss kissing to your prospective bride and her family. That should go down a treat! lol

Guest fordcapri
I hope you are open about your BNP 4ss kissing to your prospective bride and her family. That should go down a treat! lol

nothing to hide.