Maan Pahowa Stopped In Bc

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

this guys a waste of time, i can tell now that hes just goofing around, dont think you're gona get attention by posting stuff that doesnt even make sense and by lashing out like you've got PMS singh sahib ji lol.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOOK at the ego you have ''I would never rape women" who's gonna stop me from talking about raag mala am even gonna talk about dasam granth oyeeee JATT DA RAJ a.... there is no proof that he raped her.....maybe we can meet up and disscuss this...it only took 3 posts from me to shut the little hardkaur girl up....put your still going

Singh, You read sukhmani sahib alot. Ego is mentioned in Sukhmani sahib, learn the meaning.

When i say "i would never rape a woman", it is not Ego which speaks, but it is my control of kaam.

Im sure any sikh would be ashamed if they were unable to make the same statement.

No proof? yes , I've heard there never is proof that stands in Indian courts against dereh babeh. I've seen him sitting round at his dera with his bibian on the floor .

And Yes, u can pop round later this week at your convenience.

Its within the forum rules not to talk on certain issues, not my rules. I'm only reminding you.

It'll take more than a few posts to silence me. And hardkaur is unable to post due to moderation. Nothing to do with fear. Most of the sikh community is against Baba maan singh.

I think you'll find alot has changed since my return

Heres the thing....

about our people......

open narakdharis, dehdaris, agents, murders of our brothers, rapists of our sisters, perverts, gangs, burners of Shri Guru Granth Sahib ji... walk free.. no stress...

A guy in my opinion who's parchar changed the lives of thosands.. yes we all remmeber the park avenue programs when dozens took amrit cos of Baba Maan Singh Ji...

When allgeations are made against him, we become judge, jury and executioners...

Have any of you considered maybe when he was making shraabi naujawan punjabis into shastardahri- amritdhari Singhs.. that the government/Rss/Shiv sena/Anti-Sikh bodies could have easily paid that woman few thousand rupees to make fake allegations? personal vendettas?

Anyways pointless debate as its already been discussed, and most people seem to have made their mind up based on stirers like punjab radio

Yes But when did "poof" ever stand in Indian courts?

No dera baba is ever convicted and im sick and tired of it.

That is where My frustration is.

Wheather the rape allegations are True or Not, I want to see justice served for the true allegations.

The culture of not convicting Babeh in courts due to their influence has to change.

This culture needs to end for the protection of women.