Question On Bhai Amrik Singh Ji

ladli-fauj

• 1 month later...

Bhai Amrik Singh and General Shabeg Singh became shaheed the pictures are availble iv seen some

however the picture of sant jee's "body" is not sant jee but another singh

mahapurakhs bachan

sant jee is not shaheed

IF sant ji is still alive then where is he? with all the injustices still going on in Punjab wouldnt he still be fighting against them?

• 1 month later...

Sant Ji must've found a way and he would be needed later that's why he left just like Guru Gobind Singh Ji at Chamkaur Sahib.

Yes hopefully that is the case. We really need Sant Ji back right now. But I heard that his son denies the fact that his father is alive? Infact doesnt he say that his father was captured alive and tortured by Punjab Police?

Sant Ji must've found a way and he would be needed later that's why he left just like Guru Gobind Singh Ji at Chamkaur Sahib.

Yes hopefully that is the case. We really need Sant Ji back right now. But I heard that his son denies the fact that his father is alive? Infact doesnt he say that his father was captured alive and tortured by Punjab Police?

Benti - twice you have tried to cause debate on the sant jee issue, please refrain from it. If you want to really know what sangat think, do a search over 50 pages or topics will come up.

Regarding Isher Singh - Not really bothered. Baba Thakur Singh who is a brahm giani stated it, other brahm gianis agree and also state sant jee is alive. Isher Singh isnt a Brahm Giani. Sant Jees singhnee later came and asked for maafi from baba jee regarding this.

Benti - twice you have tried to cause debate on the sant jee issue, please refrain from it. If you want to really know what sangat think, do a search over 50 pages or topics will come up.

Regarding Isher Singh - Not really bothered. Baba Thakur Singh who is a brahm giani stated it, other brahm gianis agree and also state sant jee is alive. Isher Singh isnt a Brahm Giani. Sant Jees singhnee later came and asked for maafi from baba jee regarding this.

WJKK WJKF

To the bhaji above ... do you have any respect :@ ? Sant Jees singhnee???? ..... Isher Singh ????

One thing that most English people will say about sikhs is that they are respectful .... but wow this is the respect you have showed to the family of a Bhram Gani... I am proud of you ..... wa weh wa

AND rather than argue if Sant Ji are saheed or not why not travel upon the path they set out ...... dont answer me back but to yourselves how many do your daily path ..... go gurdwara ... help a person in need ???

Travel upon the path that Sant Ji travelled become a Sant Saphi :ph34r: .... Help others the time will come when we need to stand up for our rights..... the memory of Sant ji will not die their teachings and their GURU (our GURU) Guru Granth Sahib Ji will continue forever if we travell the path laid out before us.

Bhul Chuk Maff

WJKK WJKF

What did i say wrong.

I said Sant Jees Sons Name - Isher Singh

I said Sant Jees Singhnee

Whats wrong with that?

When Sant Jees Singhnee (Mata Pritam Kaur) passed away we organised an akhand paat sahib in her honour

When Sant Jees Son came to england, the singhs organised a program in which he attended and was given a siropoa.