Chaurasi 84 Samples - Immortal Productions Ip7

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems decent, but no where near as raw and militant as i thought it wud have been / and how they said seeing this album marks the 25th anniversery, didnt they take the sangats opinions? im looking foward to listnin to that last tune. wheres the dhadi sarangi remixes, sant jis speeach remixes etc..... to bhangrafied imo.

seems decent, but no where near as raw and militant as i thought it wud have been / and how they said seeing this album marks the 25th anniversery, didnt they take the sangats opinions? im looking foward to listnin to that last tune. wheres the dhadi sarangi remixes, sant jis speeach remixes etc..... to bhangrafied imo.

Does Tigerstyle take on the sangats opinions when doing their videos or dharmic songs? And if you ain't noticed IP only compile the album and produce a small number of tracks... so if the artists featuring on it can't deliver a 'Militant' track is it their problem? :p What do you expect producers nowadays to start doing that Grime (B)ollocks? :rolleyes:

These are 7 sample of the 11 tracks, who's to say the album doesn't include any of the stuff you have mentioned?

One other thing while having this rant, daas has noticed by viewing their fan page on FB, that except for a few, most posters on it are complete fools. They are not bothered to read anything for themselves, post stupid comments, ask repeated questions? Example 'where's Jagowale'? Durrh they may be on one of the other tracks for which a sample hasn't been released, lol... :lol: 7 samples does not equal 11 tracks!

Trigger Happy, since when isn't one even allowed to have an opinion of himself? You did wrong by calling him a knob. Actually KhalistaniAkali is right, it doesn't live upto the expectations, and that to for such an event - 1984 - 25 years...

WJKK WJKF

erm i dont knw who the fcuk u think i am, but u assuming me to be some1 im not. Throwing my toys out of the pram? WOT THE FOOK u on bout u JOKE. So STFU and accept other peoples opinions, just because u fink its amazing, dont mean every1 else in the world shud 2. PRICK

Now now... where's your bib gone kiddo, your dribbling all over yourself :p poor thing... :lol:

Says the bellend who abused me first? stop being a hypocrit.