Giani Thakur Singh

naaz

Whoa Humkire Bhai, Okay, so I hear that they are pushing 2 convert people but I have not noticed it that bad in our group 2 tell U the truth. It MUST be different in those countries - I don't know what else 2 say but YES, I have 2 do some research now - don't really care to cause I know we're not like that but believe me, I HEAR U !!! LIke I said, the worst I have noticed is that when someone comes 2 our mosque - they push them with literature & about coming 2 masjid all the time. Thats what I liked about sikhism - nobody ever came up 2 me or try 2 push me into the religion. U can convert as many people U want but if it's not from their heart - what good is that - who they trying to show or prove - just humans - like ants 2 me & another number. GOD see's all & he's sab se bada - Oocha se Oocha Bhagvant !!! WaheGuru naam Jahaaj hai, charai so utre paar, jo sharda kar semvde Guru par utaran haar

krq iPry bn ByK mohn rhq inrwr ]1] rhwau ]

karath firae ban bhaekh mohan rehath niraar ||1|| rehaao ||

Some wander around the forests, wearing religious robes, but the Fascinating Lord remains distant from them. ||1||Pause||

kQn sunwvn gIq nIky gwvn mn mih Drqy gwr ]1]

kathhan sunaavan geeth neekae gaavan man mehi dhharathae gaar ||1||

They talk, preach, and sing their lovely songs, but within their minds, the filth of their sins remains. ||1||

Aiq suMdr bhu cqur isAwny ibidAw rsnw cwr ]2]

ath su(n)dhar bahu chathur siaanae bidhiaa rasanaa chaar ||2||

They may be very beautiful, extremely clever, wise and educated, and they may speak very sweetly. ||2||

mwn moh myr qyr ibbrijq eyhu mwrgu KMfy Dwr ]3]

maan moh maer thaer bibarajith eaehu maarag kha(n)ddae dhhaar ||3||

To forsake pride, emotional attachment, and the sense of 'mine and yours', is the path of the double-edged sword. ||3||

khu nwnk iqin Bvjlu qrIAly pRB ikrpw sMq sMgwr ]4]1]31]

kahu naanak thin bhavajal thareealae prabh kirapaa sa(n)th sa(n)gaar ||4||1||31||

Says Nanak, they alone swim across the terrifying world-ocean, who, by God's Grace, join the Society of the Saints. ||4||1||31||

And yes, I've heard them say that Guru Nanak was muslim & I don't believe that. Just because he hung out with muslims friends & maybe wore some clothes that they gave him - they get off saying that - I don't believe it cause he's your leader & I'm just like him - I hang out with priests & go 2 Gurudwara all the time dosen't give people the right 2 say I'm Sikh. I know exactly how people manipulate things & I can see right thru it. They're just trying 2 use that as artillary 2 coerce girls into converting. Thats not TRUE religion = they're just playing the numbers game = 2 show, Oh, we have the most followers so our religion is true. WRONG, they might have a big army & ours small but they only have soldiers - we got warriors & gladiators on our team so we WILL win !!! It's the not the quantity - the quality that matters, not throwing yo weight around but technique, skills. People who don't associate with other race or religion are scared of the truth - I'm NOT, I can hang out with all race & religion & will not leave the dharam that GOD bore me in cause obviously it was 4 a reason. But I hear U Humkire - if I get carried away & feel I need 2 convert, I surely will. This is what Hari uncle said the last time I talked 2 him & thats why I want 2 talk to him more but like I said, it's long distance & I never called him before so he's finding it rather uncomfortable that I'm questioning him. He said that we would have 2 sit down & talk about this & thats gonna be hard cause he's in NewZealand. But your religion is very Gawjis - bahut sundar that I have fallen in Love with the Love of my LIFE - me Lord God WaheGuru & he's gonna take care of me from now on !!! Whatever he says " I Do". There, marriage perfomed & honeymoon's on the way. This is the song 2 our 1st dance - Mera pyaar bhi tu hai, yeh bahaar bhi tu hai, tu hi nazron mei jaaney tamannaaaa, tu hi Nazaaron mein, Hazaaron mein, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Tu hi tuhi tuhi tuhi - WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru Wahe Guru Wahe Guru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru Wahe Guruuuuuuuuuuuuu

Sorry Humkire bhai - I would love 2 invite U over 4 dinner but I'm off 2 honeymoon - U missed the wedding. I'll tell WaheGuru 2 shower U with heavenly sweets instead...I'm sure you'll savor that much much more.

This Shabad is by Bhai Gurdaas Ji in Vaars Bhai Gurdaas on Pannaa 13

gurmuiK suK Plu pRym rsu Aibgiq giq BweI]

guramukh sukh fal praem ras abigath gath bhaaee||

Divine is the taste of the joy of Love, which is the pleasure fruit of the Gurmukhs.

pwrwvwru Apwru hY ko Awie n jweI]

paaraavaar apaar hai ko aae n jaaee||

It’s this shore and the yonder one are beyond limits none can reach it.

Awid AMiq prjMq nwih prmwid vfweI]

aadh a(n)th paraja(n)th naahi paramaadh vaddaaee||

Its beginning and end are unfathomable and its grandeur is most eminent.

hwQ n pwie AQwh dI Asgwh smweI]

haathh n paae athhaah dhee asagaah samaaee||

It is so much that many of the oceans immerse in it yet its depth remains unknown.

iprm ipAwly bUMd iek ikin kImiq pweI]

piram piaalae boo(n)dh eik kin keemath paaee||

Who could evaluate even one drop of such a cup of Love.

Agmhu Agm AgwiD boD gur AlKu lKweI ]12]

agamahu agam agaadhh bodhh gur alakh lakhaaee ||12||

It is inaccessible and its knowledge is unfathomable, but the Guru can make one realise this imperceptible cup of Love.(12)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mwJ mhlw 5 ]

maajh mehalaa 5 ||

Maajh, Fifth Mehla:

kihAw krxw idqw lYxw ]

kehiaa karanaa dhithaa lainaa ||

As You command, I obey; as You give, I receive.

grIbw AnwQw qyrw mwxw ]

gareebaa anaathhaa thaeraa maanaa ||

You are the Pride of the meek and the poor.

sB ikCu qUMhY qUMhY myry ipAwry qyrI kudriq kau bil jweI jIau ]1]

sabh kishh thoo(n)hai thoo(n)hai maerae piaarae thaeree kudharath ko bal jaaee jeeo ||1||

You are everything; You are my Beloved. I am a sacrifice to Your Creative Power. ||1||

BwxY auJV BwxY rwhw ]

bhaanai oujharr bhaanai raahaa ||

By Your Will, we wander in the wilderness; by Your Will, we find the path.

BwxY hir gux gurmuiK gwvwhw ]

bhaanai har gun guramukh gaavaahaa ||

By Your Will, we become Gurmukh and sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord.

BwxY Brim BvY bhu jUnI sB ikCu iqsY rjweI jIau ]2]

bhaanai bharam bhavai bahu joonee sabh kishh thisai rajaaee jeeo ||2||

By Your Will, we wander in doubt through countless lifetimes. Everything happens by Your Will. ||2||

nw ko mUrKu nw ko isAwxw ]

naa ko moorakh naa ko siaanaa ||

No one is foolish, and no one is clever.

vrqY sB ikCu qyrw Bwxw ]

varathai sabh kishh thaeraa bhaanaa ||

Your Will determines everything;

Agm Agocr byAMq AQwhw qyrI kImiq khxu n jweI jIau ]3]

agam agochar baea(n)th athhaahaa thaeree keemath kehan n jaaee jeeo ||3||

You are Inaccessible, Incomprehensible, Infinite and Unfathomable. Your Value cannot be expressed. ||3||

Kwku sMqn kI dyhu ipAwry ]

khaak sa(n)than kee dhaehu piaarae ||

Please bless me with the dust of the Saints, O my Beloved.

Awie pieAw hir qyrY duAwrY ]

aae paeiaa har thaerai dhuaarai ||

I have come and fallen at Your Door, O Lord.

drsnu pyKq mnu AwGwvY nwnk imlxu suBweI jIau ]4]7]14]

dharasan paekhath man aaghaavai naanak milan subhaaee jeeo ||4||7||14||

Gazing upon the Blessed Vision of His Darshan, my mind is fulfilled. O Nanak, with natural ease, I merge into Him. ||4||7||14||

Charni Aayi tera charni aayi tera - apna naam deyo apna naam deyo - WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru Waheguru

icon_info.gif This translation is an updated version.