Giani Thakur Singh

naaz

WaheGuru Ji ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Ji ki Fateh,

Does anyone know when Giani Thakur Singh will be visiting the U.S again. I was BLESSED to meet him at the

EL Sobrante Gurudwara in U.S & dearly wait to see him again. He's a Beautiful Loving Being sent by GOD to guide us

cause he was the one who pulled me out of the deep dark well when I was down. I am GRATEFUL to him for all he helped

me through but mostly 2 WaheGuru for sending him into my life. It was an HONOR meeting him & can't wait 2 see him again.

Please let me know if he's coming to my town soon. Thanks, Naaz

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know when King Giani Thakur Singh will be visiting the U.S again. I was BLESSED to meet him at the

EL Sobrante Gurudwara in U.S & dearly wait to see him again. He's a Beautiful Loving Being sent by GOD to guide us

cause he was the one who pulled me out of the deep dark well when I was down. I am GRATEFUL to him for all he helped

me through but mostly 2 WaheGuru for sending him into my life. It was an HONOR meeting him & can't wait 2 see him again.

wow! so very inspiring to know you were pulled out of the well and blessed Gursikhs being sent into your life . how very lucky you have been ! bless . hope you do the same to millions of others no matter their caste or race or colour . may Gurujee use you to spread sikhi even better than Gyani jee who inspired you. .

Yes, I'm consider myself very BLESSED 2 have stepped foot in El Sobrante Gurudwara & the reason I went there was BECAUSE I

was told that Giani Thakur Singh has special powers & that he can help me. I was told by a Sikhi from Fiji - whom I didn't know

at all & just happened 2 meet at my work & we started talking 4 hrs. He heard my story & kept pushing me 2 go 2 Gurdwara. I'm

Best friends with him also & call him Taru uncle & he's very tuned in to the Divine also. He's planning on writing a book & does lots

of research. I was inspired by him but Blessed with Thakur bhaiyya & YES, I'm hoping 2 be a Blessing to others, EMPOWERING them

like GIani Thakur Singh Ji & inspiring them like Humkire here !!! YES, I am 4 EVER a sacrifice 2 WaheGuru Ji, Nazi Daas sadaaaa...

Qurbani !!! Tum Thaakur - tum pe Ardaas, Jeo pind sab teri Ras, tum maata pita hum Baarak tere, tumri kirpa mei sook ganere.

Koi na jaaney tumra Ant, Oooche se Ooocha Bhagwant. Sagal samagri tumrhe sootar dhareee - tum pe hoye so agya kari.

Tumri gat mit tum hi jani, Nanak Daas sadaa Qurbani

And Yes Lovekhalistan - Thaakkur Bhaiyya is sent by GOD 2 help us - the one's who really need help like he did me. I always

tell him that he will take the place of your Hazoor SantBaba Thakur Singh Ji cause he has the same name. YES, he

has changed my life & my thinking completely - helped me gain back my trust & faith in GOD & have changed thousands life with his

katha but his specialty is really helping one's trapped in that deep dark well & pulling them out. But he's so BIG & famous now that

all he does is pull them out & tell them " NOW, go run up 2 Gurudwara & kneel before Shri Guru Grant Sahib Ji 2 fix you & WORSHIP

WaheGuru Ji !!! cause thats all the time he has now cause he's very busy pulling everyone out... U know, a man can only pull so

many buckets of water in a day .... after all, he's a human being. I hope he's reading this, he's probably laughing his socks off.

I asked him last, Bhaiyya, when I am gonna see U again - hurry up & come visit U.S. He said, " I think another Naji is calling 4 help -

what ya say, I see U or go help her." I said sorry & told him 2 help her & all others 1st. Shoot, should had acted like a kid & told him

to come see us ha cause I haven't seen him over a year. NO, no, I'm not like that, but I miss him - a lot !!! I asked him again,

Thakur Bhaiyya, when are U coming 2 see us & he said " whenever God cuts me a ticket 2 U.S, I'm there, I'm there !!"

Man, I tell ya, some people just don't learn huh !! He's definitely DIVINE :L: LOVE him, just Love him !!!

Fateh parwaan karro jiyo,

I feel it is very wrong to attach King before Gyani.

I feel a Gyani would loath such a title.

Guru Rakha

my dearest vikramjit singh veerji,

what you said of course we all know and agree no doubt of course .

however,from naaz's perspective ,veerjee you can see how she feels having gone through darkness and finally to have met a Sikh gyani who has sincerely taken her out of mess and is leading her on to Gurujee. i am sure as she gets more exposed to Sikhi,gurudwaras,jethas and gyanis etc etc ,she will realise for herself Gurujee carves out his blessed Sikhs into people with kingly and saintly qualities and powers and that there are many many such around .The sky of Sikhism is studded with such pearls,diamonds and jewels of the mahan panth of Sikhism. vah bhi vah . Dhan Guru ,Dhan Guru Pyareh!!!!!!!!!

Fateh parwaan karro jiyo,

I feel it is very wrong to attach King before Gyani.

I feel a Gyani would loath such a title.

Guru Rakha

my dearest vikramjit singh veerji,

what you said of course we all know and agree no doubt of course .

however,from naaz's perspective ,veerjee you can see how she feels having gone through darkness and finally to have met a Sikh gyani who has sincerely taken her out of mess and is leading her on to Gurujee. i am sure as she gets more exposed to Sikhi,gurudwaras,jethas and gyanis etc etc ,she will realise for herself Gurujee carves out his blessed Sikhs into people with kingly and saintly qualities and powers and that there are many many such around .The sky of Sikhism is studded with such pearls,diamonds and jewels of the mahan panth of Sikhism. vah bhi vah . Dhan Guru ,Dhan Guru Pyareh!!!!!!!!!

This reply is 2 Vikram Singh - I am sorry if I disprespected Giani Thakur Singh by putting King before his name but I thought

that was Glorifying him but also thank U 4 correcting me - I appreciate it. Please excuse me cause my thinking is so open & different - this is the reason why I don't post but I hope U can understand that even though I'm indian, our ways are somewhat different. I always hear all the punjabi's say Singh is King so I thought I was doing good - I don't get it. U know, just to let U know, in our family,

our name is Khan & we always say Khan is King so it gives us prestige & SO.....I thought same for Bhaiyya. The

last time I saw Bhaiyya, I was just crying cause I knew I wouldn't see him 4 a long time & he kept telling me " mat roh,

Roh Mat, tum sherni hai, sunah." - behave like one !!! Boy, I straightened up right away.

I was advised 2 check out these sites like sikhi2the max & sf.org & gurmatveechar because of how much i Love kirtan &

so I get attracted to whats being discussed. Okay, o.k. I'll admit I'm nosy - ha ha - this one's 4 U Humkire !

Please, please forgive me & also forgive me if I have said anything wrong on any other posts of mines here on sikhsangat. I don't get

why I posted in the 1st place cause like I said, I don't talk much on any forums but as soon as I see my beautiful Giani

Thakur Singh's name - I have to comment cause I have nothing but LOVE 4 him & thats what I see on all the posts here on

sikhsangat - especially Humkire's - his comments are so Loving & inspiring.

Humkire - thank U so much 4 standing up for me !!!

U know, I'm gonna stick 2 talking with my priests cause regular people don't understand me - but Giani Thakur Singh & Giani

Kurdeep Singh & Sant Baba Hari Singh & Sahib Singh do. Because U know why - regular people wanna be like them & want 2

talk smart but my priests don't have 2 show cause they know they ARE !!! And 4 all others reading this -

I will like 2 leave U with this last comment reg some posts on fake Giani's or sants.

Rest ASSURED - these Divine HOLY beings that I hang out with, they're a class above others. They don't sit & play around - they

work hard 24/7 strictly spreading the truth - "Angels of truth" spreading light & wiping out darkness with LOVE & kindness !!!

They associate with only the highest of the High and their mission in life is 2 make my fathers business

#1 in everybodys life - the one & ONLY - Me LORD GOD WaheGuru - Bole Sonihaal, Sasriakaal !!!

Ik Onkaar, Satnaam Karta purkh Nirbhau Nirvai Akaal moorat Ajuni Saibhang Gurprasad

Jab Aad sach , jugaad sach, hai p sach, Nanak ho si p sach

U know, I want to say Me Lord God Allah Bhagwaan WaheGuru so that I'm including every religion but then someone's gonna

take it wrong AGAIN so I'll leave it as it is. Assalam-Alaikum - Nazi

WaheGuru Ji ka Khalsa, WaheGuru Ji ki Fateh !!!

Does anyone know when Giani Thakur Singh will be visiting the U.S again. I was BLESSED to meet him at the

wow! so very inspiring to know you were pulled out of the well and blessed Gursikhs being sent into your life . how very lucky you have been ! bless . hope you do the same to millions of others no matter their caste or race or colour . may Gurujee use you to spread sikhi even better than Gyani jee who inspired you. .