How Long

Sat Sri Akal,

I would like to ask How long we will listen in every second religious discourse of Sikh Kathakar, MahaPurush, Sant, Mahant and Kirtaniyas that "DO NOT FOLLOW DEHDHARI GURU ", "DO NOT BOW INFRONT OF ANY THING, ELSE SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI", "DO NOT EAT NON VEG AND DRINK ALCOHOL", "DO NOT CUT HAIR OR BEARD"

I mean we all know principal of Sikhi its already more than 300 years, but still these people keep on telling us all the basic things again and again...

What does that mean:

1. We all are Deaf

2. We are not interested in SIKHI

3. Sikh religion in something in which sikh / sardar are least interested.

4. Sikhs are not obeying what our guru has said to us.

5. Elders are imposing sikhi on youg generation

Is there any one with any idea what all this is going on from years in our Gurdwaras, Rain sabis, seminaars and other religion discourses? Why after more than 300 years religion is still tring to make their fundamental strong?

I hope I will see my post in this forum and get reply as well.

Gurbani says only the "rare" bunch understands and follows Guru Sahib, and the rest will all weep and wail at the end when they beg to be religious to not be thrown back into the cycle of transmigration. Sikhi is for the True people not the "majority of people" even if religiously schooled doesnt mean they will "do" what they should.

ਅੰਧੁਲੈ ਨਾਮੁ ਵਿਸਾਰਿਆ ਮਨਮੁਖਿ ਅੰਧ ਗੁਬਾਰੁ ॥

andhhulai naam visaariaa manamukh andhh gubaar ||

The blind have forgotten the Naam, the Name of the Lord. The self-willed manmukhs are in utter darkness.

• 7 months later...