Gurmat In Vaars - Rejection Of Vedas

Bijla Singh

actualy anyone who has taken santheya of sri dasam granth sahib from a real ustad not internet can tell u what this lines are in context of ... these are the ending lines of rama avtar ... here gursahib is saying after writing rama avtar katha that i did not used the knowledge of vedas simritis and sastara to write this katha they say many things about ram but i know nothing ... hum ek na janeyo ... sri aspan kirpa tumri ... its the kirpa of akal purkh what i have written in rama avtar its not my intelligence what u akalpurkh made me write i have written that .... these are the actual meaning of this widely used tukk to give some other message ...

These are wonderful meanings. Fit in the context of Dasam Granth "Kirpa Kari Ham Par Jagmata Granth Kara Pooran Subrata". Thank you for that.

i agree to this fully ... vedas is not the sikh way they are more stories and reading them is just speanding years without gaining anything ... but even if out of 1000 1 page talks about god and bhakti in my personal views it should be given respect ...

I agree. Respecting other scriptures is important. As we are hurt when someone insults Gurbani or Dasam Granth, others are hurt the same way.